how many times have you sucked on the battery end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonw

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
McCalla, AL
Haha here is one for you trying to vape a analog, when I drive or go to shows I smoke analogs cause getting asked about my e-cig 300 times in one night gets old long and I like to smoke a real cig and drive long story short I pulled a analog out one time and didn't even try to light it haha I felt so stupid. Only place I truly like vapping in public is in stores cause its so funny to get mean looks. Go up to one of the walmart people and blow the vapor in there face that will get them good and hot.

Also preordered a janty stick wonder what people in stores will think of that.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I've been vaping for 4 months now. I have never done any of these things until last night before I went to bed. And... I had read this thread yesterday. Coincidence? I hope so, lol.

I had placed my ecig on the nightstand then went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When I returned to the bedroom I took a drink, set the glass down, picked up my ecig and put the battery end in my mouth. I immediately knew what I did so I didn't try to inhale.

I busted out laughing (since I had read this thread earlier) and my SO just gives me the "wtf" look.... Priceless.

runninlater

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
USA ~ Colorado
I needed to read something funny this morning and this thread was a really good choice!

Oh yes - I've tried to vape it backwards and immediately looked around to make sure nobody saw!

The first week I vaped I tried to light it several times sitting at my desk. I finally had to take my cigs and lighter off my desk before I melted one down.

I also made sure to keep my fingers away from the led - subconsiously thinking it would burn me.

I tried to light some candles with my 901. Absently reached for it like it was a lighter.

Also in the first week, I accidently dropped it in my lap, freaked out and leaped up like it was a lit cig.

I kept wanting to put my 901 in an ashtray. I was always hesistant to just lay it down.

I was glad to read that I'm not completely alone as a mental case!!!

Yirabeth

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Michigan, USA
You all make it sound like sucking on the battery is 'wrong'. I like the slight charge I get.

ROTFL!!

I have done this a handful of times already, and I've only been vaping 16 days..../sigh LOL Usually when I'm doing something else so not paying total attention.

I also have issues just setting it down..I wonder if it'll burn something..hehe

~Yira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread