How many vapes do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuwere

Jul 8, 2014
Virginia - NOVA
Im new here, and new to the vaping frontier. I am passionately involved in many other realms, like fishing, hockey, target shooting, and hunting. I know with my other hobbies, I have a tool for every occasion. do you folks find yourselves in like situations when it comes to your vape? just curious, I know a few of you will have quiet the arsenal of vapes haha. I just ordered my first quality (non disposable) rig, already looking at a 2nd with the other options i wanted. someone tell me this wont turn into another gadget addiction :laugh:

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I got enough I can't fit all into a picture, and still buying more of everything, yes I got favorites, but I got a vape for every occasion and never have a time I can not vape.

Me too. I'd have to take a few pics to get them all in. Then several more for my DIY stuff.

I've got setups for everything. It's fun and imagine if the FDA banned the sale of any mods (doubtful), but imagine, we'd be set up for a lifetime. :p

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
It's become a hobby for me, and I've purchased a great deal since I started in November. I currently only have three in use right now though, as I like to pass on my older devices to my sister or other smoking family members as I move on to encourage them to stick to vaping. My husband actually has more,as he passes nothing on and seems to need a completely different device for each occasion. Cigalikes for stealth vaping and for larger crowds, the iTaste VVv3 for when cigalikes aren't enough in that crowd, a Provari for home use a Gripper mech mod for when the iTaste eventually dies, which should be soon, and a nemesis clone because I have a shopping issue/home use for situations that may hurt the Provari. He just kinda takes my gear if I bring in something he likes.

I have two Provari's in rotation and a Black Copper Stingray clone. My first genuine mech mod is on the way, and I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have because it'll wind up safel locked in a box to look at...

HyDRoPoNicNicFit

Moved On
Jun 23, 2014
Meridian, MS, USA
  • Deleted by The Ministry

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
You've got a good start. The important thing is that its keeping you off cigarettes.

Kayfuns are great. Russians, Taifun GTs, and Fogger 4s are too. All are great RBAs. I use them all.

I own quite a few Mech Mods and quite a few Variable voltage as well. I prefer variable voltage mods but will use a mech mod occasionally. My favorite setup is a Provari with a Russian or Kayfun.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well lessee... I have my original eRoll kit... then, 2 iTaste vv3's, a cheapie ripoff ego-twist, a Sigelei Zmax v3 flat-top... on those 4 I use a variety of tanks, including 2 mini protank II's, and 2 kayfun lite plus clones... and I also have a full "Aro" e-cig... ARO Winder 1100 mAh with an ARO Pyrex (v1) on top; I keep it together because it's so pretty, that deep shiny red. There's also a SmokTech UDCT carto tank that I keep for emergencies, because if all else fails, I know a cartotank will work. and then I've got about half a dozen kanger T3S/MT3S tanks that I've just kinda put away.

Andria

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I buy everything used from the classies :cool:

3Provaris.jpg

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I have one ego t, one g1, 2 kameryx6, one ego c twist, one vision spinner, one vision spinner 2, a nemisis mechanical mod, one mvp2 box mod, one Dna 20, one Colupor Dna 30. I've been smoke free and vaping for about 100 days or so. I have several rbas, rdas, and rsst. My two most favorite rbas are my kayfun and my taifun. The flavor these give are amazing. My current mod is the DNA 30.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
e9eru3as.jpg

Um...add another 2 evod vv's, an inokin itaste vv/vw 3.0, multiple ego 350mah for stealth vaping, my old stuff which is packed for emergencies & a box full of disposable c4s and plastic evod tanks and you will find that I seem to be a vape hoarder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread