How much Alcohol to VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunray73

Jul 31, 2009
So I've been doing 30% Everclear & 70% VG and been getting a slight headache with that combo. might go down to 10% Everclear and 20% distilled water and see how that goes...

*edit* slight headache just went up a few notches... I think I used too much everclear as I also added a few drops of everclear/menthol mix i made so it was prob closer to 40% everclear when all was said and done. think I'll wait till this headache goes away and try just using dist. water and then add a few drops of the everclear/menthol mix instead.

Last edited:

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
So I've been doing 30% Everclear & 70% VG and been getting a slight headache with that combo. might go down to 10% Everclear and 20% distilled water and see how that goes...

*edit* slight headache just went up a few notches... I think I used too much everclear as I also added a few drops of everclear/menthol mix i made so it was prob closer to 40% everclear when all was said and done. think I'll wait till this headache goes away and try just using dist. water and then add a few drops of the everclear/menthol mix instead.

Hmmm...a few drops of Everclear gave you a head ache...sorry for you.
I use more than you and don't have a problem.
It takes me several hours to vape 10 drops PGA and unfortunately I don't get tipsy:(

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I would like to know also. My VG mix is a little thick and want to thin it with PGA but not sure how much. Also thinking the PGA would help clean the atty some.

Burnie

50 VG:50 PGA is quite thin but I can manage to direct drip 50:50.
70 VG: 30 PGA produces volumes of vape in my device.

I love to clean atty with PGA. It dries so easily unlike H2O.

Caution: PGA may not be approved for vaping by the FDA. My fellow member said I need R&R from vaping PGA.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Hmmmmm I am wondering if you are not allergic to VG, try 30% water no PGA :) and 70% VG. Do you still get a headache? Could be the VG?, is it USP? Oww I hit my knee now I gotta pee... tee hee hee. Sorry late and a rhyming frenzy took hold of ME :)

Serioulsy, try just the VG and water. If headache, try plain PG... no headache try a different brand of VG.

Dan

nikomoul

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Hmmmmm I am wondering if you are not allergic to VG, try 30% water no PGA :) and 70% VG. Do you still get a headache? Could be the VG?, is it USP? Oww I hit my knee now I gotta pee... tee hee hee. Sorry late and a rhyming frenzy took hold of ME :)

Serioulsy, try just the VG and water. If headache, try plain PG... no headache try a different brand of VG.

Dan

LOL you got carried away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread