How Much and How Often Do You Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomnumbers18

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Lexington, KY, USA
I just took up vaping about 4 weeks ago. Started with disposables and then got myself a cigalike. I'm really enjoying it and the flavors. My first bottle of ejuice was a 10 mL bottle that lasted me about 2 weeks. I vaped a couple of other flavors here and there but it was my main flavor. So, I was thinking I was probably vaping about 1mL per day. Now, it seems like I'm vaping a lot more than that. I also always have my e-cig at my desk and puff on it a bunch. Not like with a cigarette where every two hours I'd go smoke. It's kind of a constant thing. So, my question is how often do you vape? A few puffs every few minutes? Every few hours? Do you just put it away and vape at various times throughout the day. How much e-juice do you normally go through in a day?

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Well it really varies per person. From The ECF Info Zone:
The average user consumes between 2ml and 3ml per day. Heavy users can go through 5ml a day or more. After a week or two you will probably find that you need more liquid than you would have thought.

As a rough guide, 2.5ml of liquid equals 20 cigarettes, 1 standard cartomizer (KR8) = 6 cigarettes, 1 standard cartridge (510) = 4 cigarettes.

That being said I use 2-4ml per day depending. Some days I use zero or low nic flavors if I just want to vape away. I did find when using a cig a like - I vaped much more - I was trying to get that vapor and throat hit to satisfy the "feeling" of smoking. Once I upgraded my device and delivery system I vape on 15 min breaks at work just like I smoked when I was on break at work. Sometimes, mainly because I really enjoy a flavor I vape more just because Im home and I want to :) Most also find that they vape considerably more in quantity in the beginning trying to adjust to the transition. In some cases, a higher nic juice is helpful and in other cases it levels out after a week or two once you are used to it and over the worst of the transition.

Welcome and Good luck! :toast:

Figgy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
California
I go through 1-2ml a day during the work week. I vape with my morning coffee after breakfast and on my drive to and from work. I don't vape at all at work. Not at my desk or outside. I might vape in the evening depending on what I'm doing.

On the weekends, it really depends on what I'm doing. If I'm having a lazy day reading, I'll vape several ml. I love vaping while reading. If I'm out and about, I may barely vape at all.

DD78

Sep 29, 2013
Chicago
I work from home when I'm not traveling and vape constantly haha!

I have four tanks filled with different eliquids currently. Two mini protank 2's, one protank 2, and one volcano tank.

I've never really tried to figure out how much I'm actually vaping, but if I fill all four tanks up, by the end of the evening, I've got them down to halfway, some most of the way drained.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Well it really varies per person. From The ECF Info Zone:
The average user consumes between 2ml and 3ml per day. Heavy users can go through 5ml a day or more. After a week or two you will probably find that you need more liquid than you would have thought.

As a rough guide, 2.5ml of liquid equals 20 cigarettes, 1 standard cartomizer (KR8) = 6 cigarettes, 1 standard cartridge (510) = 4 cigarettes.

That being said I use 2-4ml per day depending. Some days I use zero or low nic flavors if I just want to vape away. I did find when using a cig a like - I vaped much more - I was trying to get that vapor and throat hit to satisfy the "feeling" of smoking. Once I upgraded my device and delivery system I vape on 15 min breaks at work just like I smoked when I was on break at work. Sometimes, mainly because I really enjoy a flavor I vape more just because Im home and I want to :) Most also find that they vape considerably more in quantity in the beginning trying to adjust to the transition. In some cases, a higher nic juice is helpful and in other cases it levels out after a week or two once you are used to it and over the worst of the transition.

Welcome and Good luck! :toast:

Wow! Thanks so much for this info. I was looking for this earlier today because I'm concerned that I might be vaping too much. This helps alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread