How much is your daily nicotine intake in average?

How much is your daily nicotine intake in average?

• <10

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-30

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 30-50

• 50-75

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-100

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • >100

• Don't know/don't care

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um it has been my experience (based on vaping like a 0.25 coil and a DL setup that I absorbed more vapor than I do MTL, because I got nic sick on that setup at 12 mg, and I didn't enjoy it.

I vape 18 mg/ml in MTL devices, sometimes higher, and I think the fact that most DL vapers use lower nicotine liquid sort of bears that out.

You may be a statistical anomaly but I don't think saying everyone absorbs the same amount of vapor in every type of device is correct. It's certainly possible that it's the throat hit or something else thal makes sub0hm vaping at higher percentages but I couldn't say for sure.

I can only go by my own experience. Etc.

Anna

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
It's not really because what you are asking is a meaningless number.

You can say you are not comfortable going through that much juice in a day. You can say you feel like you are taking too many puffs.

However, there is absolutely no way to correlate the nicotine level of a juice and the amount of that juice vaped to the actual amount of nicotine your body is actually absorbing based on that data alone.

Asmani

May 18, 2018
Iran
However, there is absolutely no way to correlate the nicotine level of a juice and the amount of that juice vaped to the actual amount of nicotine your body is actually absorbing based on that data alone.
Are you sure? I mean having the other factors unchanged, aren't the two highly correlated? I'm interested to know more about the bioavailability of nicotine. I will probably ask the question on SE, but if you can provide some insights, it'd be nice of you to share.

Last edited:

Asmani

May 18, 2018
Iran
Putting aside the fact that it's different from person to person (which is the case with all chemicals and drugs), I'm guessing the variables are:

1. Nicotine strength of the juice
2. PG/VG ratio
3. The mod and atomizer settings. This has too many sub-variables. Wattage, resistance, TC, MTL/DL, ...
4. The number of puffs, puffs' duration and the interval between them
5. The flavor's chemical properties
6. The amount of juice vaped. However, this one is not independent from 4.
7....?

This is a too complex challenge to tackle even for someone who has the academic background. But I think it is possible to exchange thoughts about the impact of each variable. For example, is VG/PG ratio significant? What about the flavor?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread