How to build my own coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA
Sit down and watch every coil build rip trippers teaches while trying to ignore his personality will be a big step.

That's an almost inhuman effort you demand from him. And noone should ever be exposed to the preposterous babbling of this douche without a serious warning.

Hes really annoying...

Bad thing is he seems to be contagious with many copying.
I am constitutionally incapable of watching that Rip Tripper idiot.
The Legion vape guy is imminently more watchable, and has some common sense.

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA
I love my coilmaster kit. It does have everything you need except a battery for the ohm meter.
Indeed, started me out too. I did hate those folding up scissors that were just waiting to stab my fingers, and upgraded from those. Also picked up a nice little precision screwdriver set, and a pair of non marring pliers for stubborn tank disassembly.

One of the best things I did was order one of these:
715ZXWN23%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

The focused light is wonderful, and the magnifier comes in handy. Best use of LED's I've ever had.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Indeed, started me out too. I did hate those folding up scissors that were just waiting to stab my fingers, and upgraded from those. Also picked up a nice little precision screwdriver set, and a pair of non marring pliers for stubborn tank disassembly.

One of the best things I did was order one of these:
715ZXWN23%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

The focused light is wonderful, and the magnifier comes in handy. Best use of LED's I've ever had.

Do you have a Link to the Magnifier you got?

Thanx.

Reactions: stols001

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA
Do you have a Link to the Magnifier you got?

Thanx.
Here you go: https://www.amazon.com/Brightech-LightView-SuperBright-Energy-Saver-Magnification/dp/B01K11G4ZW
I agree that the folding scissors are no good. Cheap imitation of the original folding scissors which i still have a pair of in my fishing tacklebox. But all in all, the coilmaster kit is pretty nice
Yes, I do like it, especially for people like me just starting out.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread