How To Clean A Cartomizer (Or Not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, to begin the process you'll need to round up your dirty cartomizers. Then take the following steps:

1) Put them in a bowl containing vodka. Let them soak for five minutes. This will liven up those fibers and prepare them for cleaning.

2) Take them out of the vodka and place them into a metal pot on top of the stove. Cover with water and bring to a boil.

3) Allow them to boil for 15 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and drain the water. Cover the cartomizers again with fresh water.

4) Repeat step 3.

5) Repeat step 3 again but this time get distracted and leave them boiling on the stove until all of the water in the pot evaporates and the cartomizers slightly melt and stick to the bottom of the pan.

6) Go get a coffee refill and notice the slightly smoking cartomizers in the dry pot on top of the flame coming from the burner on the stove. Use foul language.

7) Gently remove the cartomizers from the pan.

8) Allow the cartomizers to cool off because they will be really hot. (Note: this should have been step 7)

9) At this point the cartomizers will be really, really clean. Throw them (and the pot if necessary) into the nearest trash can.

10) Use more foul language and purchase new cartomizers (and a new pan if necessary)..

I accomplished this very feat earlier today and I highly recommend that you neither do as I say nor as I did. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread