How to clean a cigarette holder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxfox

Feb 24, 2018
Hi, everyone! Sorry if it`s an offtop but I`m not just vaping, smoking too. I use a cigarette holder (it goes realy better) and I`ve researched it`s posible to clean it (finaly, I think so). There is a part holding cigas could be separated so I see there some black ooze (perhaps, tar). So i can clean it, but how to do it. Just with water? I don`t want to spoil a staff.

Thanks in advance and sorry if there are mistakes.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi, everyone! Sorry if it`s an offtop but I`m not just vaping, smoking too. I use a cigarette holder (it goes realy better) and I`ve researched it`s posible to clean it (finaly, I think so). There is a part holding cigas could be separated so I see there some black ooze (perhaps, tar). So i can clean it, but how to do it. Just with water? I don`t want to spoil a staff.

Thanks in advance and sorry if there are mistakes.
Hi,
Pipe cleaners and Vodka.
Depending on what the holder is made of, you can soak it in the vodka if needed.

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF. You can clean your cigarette holder (and yes it is probably tar collecting on it) using either Vodka, Everclear, or even rubbing alcohol (provided you rinse it well after cleaning). Any alcohol based solvent should do the trick.

Many people dual use for a short or even longer period before switching to an e-cig directly, there is no need to feel pressured to do so, I first encountered ecigs many, many years ago and was not successful until more recently. Switch to vaping when you are comfortable doing so, not when someone tells you to, would be my advice. With that said, there is a "Still smoking and support chat" thread that may be useful to you, and it is of course true that switching as soon as you are able will likely be better for your health. The decision is still 100% yours to make, regardless of comments made on this thread.

Best of luck and welcome.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread