Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
@Rey Jackson your post causes me concern. I am not sure if you are being serious or not.

Eucalyptus oil IS toxic if used incorrectly:

"Eucalyptus oil is a popular household product, commonly presented as an essential oil, medicinal product, cleaning product, inhalational/vaporiser fluid or topical preparation.

Pharmacokinetics:
Onset within 30 mins to 4 hours post ingestion
Duration of symptoms: usually resolve within 24 hours

Dose related toxicity: Even small ingestions of pure oil can lead to severe symptoms. In a dose of 2-3 ml; can expect mild CNS depression with drowsiness and/or dizziness and ataxia. In a dose of ≥ 5 ml can expect significant CNS depression with coma."

When used in an inhaler device or as a vapourizer (steam) - only a few drops of oil are used per litre of water. Pure eucalyptus oil should never be used in a pod.

You say you then put perfume in the pod?? Really not advisable. I STRONGLY suggest you throw the pod away.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
i was bored one day and decided to fill Mubarak’s juul pod with my grandmas eucalyptus oil...I dumped the oil out and put perfume in and washed it out but nothing worked
0e94a6460238c701fea48621aa2d8b7f.jpg

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Maybe I need more sensitivity training - I thought something completely different - I thought maybe the person filled it not with the oil but with something else or was just trolling - they mentioned their grandma and the oil part and I just thought it was a kid that put some something in there and mixed it with something to get an oily vape and now needed to get the smell out.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hey we all make bad decisions sometimes OP I am not going to KNOCK you but PLEASE PLEASE get rid of that pod. You won't get it clean, and you've already attacked your lungs ENOUGH by vaping OIL which is bad but also eucalyptus which is TOXIC.

Dump the pod, go to the pod mod section I think you can get pods that are refillable and use them instead, if you need something cheaper. BUT you have to use REAL eliquid and get that from a vape shop and/or online. The Juul is a 50 mg/ml nicotine solution of nic salts, so you might want to look at salt vendors, such as Mr. Salt E who sell nicotine salts you can fill your pods with.

I am hoping this isn't a joke or a troll, but treating it like it ISN'T so if it were me, I might consider a doctor's appointment to discuss what you did and/or take any protective measures necessary.

Welcome, we've all done dumb stuff in our lives, hopefully you will be A-OK but I might get checked as a precaution.

Anna

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
Well said Anna. We don't know this persons situation or thought process. We all did something majorly stupid sometime in our life...we started to SMOKE! That's capital stupid! So who are we to judge what this person did to feed their addiction? It's always better to be kind and have compassion. Life is just too short for all of us!

Please Rey get a new pod. Find something better to do when your bored. Maybe read up around here and learn new stuff. Maybe diy juice would appeal to you, you can blend your own non toxic flavours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread