How to get throat hit with 0mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KineticMind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2014
Georgia
Don't know how well you tolerate cinnamon, or whether cinnamon would even do well in a mix of your favorite juice, but it'll give something similar to a nic throat hit.

I get my cinnamon, called Cin City, from Mt. Baker and it's similar to fireball candies. Just be liberal with it if you decide to try it, as it's pretty stout if you add too much.

Reactions: thetrucker

seebo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
CT,USA
Flash by Flavour Art.

Wuz easy peasy. Just went to BCV and searched on "throat hit".
but that's if the OP likes tobacco flavor, also many are against artificial flavors. probably harsh chemicals in that flavor additive makes the TH. i personally vape NETs which are best in terms of tobacco flavor if that is something the OP likes (tobacco) which does give a good TH even with little to no nicotine without using artificial flavorings.

Reactions: David Wolf

NeXtDimensionVaping

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
200 watts will give you quite a throat hit. Even at max vg. Problem is the majority of 200 watt devices cant even technically do that unless your super sub ohming. Check what the max voltage output is on them before getting one. All my ipvs can only go up to 7.5 volts were as my reuleux can hit 9
My device is 50watts, and yes theres more throat hit with higher voltage, but its also hotter vapor which I don't like

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread