How To Improve A Nasty Cappuccino Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
Congrat, Fubar, on the smoke-free week!

At the risk of sounding sarcastic, my first thought was "to improve a cappuccino flavor...throw it out and head to Starbucks." Good coffee vapes are tough to find! (Okay, I know I'm not being at all helpful!)

My inner coffee snob is reacting to the Starbucks thing, lol. Ugh, I refuse to drink Stalebucks. And yes, good coffees are tough, I've tried a couple, and they just don't do it, so instead of vaping coffee, I'm sticking to drinking it all day like I usually do, and choosing juices that compliment it.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I would just dilute it with some unflavored VG/PG. Cappuccino is a strong flavor so instead of adding more flavor, thinning it out would be my choice. Then if it needs some tweaking, a dash of apple puts a nice mellowing on many flavors.

I once had a juice that was so horrid, that no matter what I added to it, it just gave me more volume of the same horrid juice. Sometimes it's better to cut your losses than throwing good juice into bad.

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
My inner coffee snob is reacting to the Starbucks thing, lol. Ugh, I refuse to drink Stalebucks. And yes, good coffees are tough, I've tried a couple, and they just don't do it, so instead of vaping coffee, I'm sticking to drinking it all day like I usually do, and choosing juices that compliment it.

Trust me, I get it. I actually don't drink it either. I was really just trying to make a reference that I knew everyone would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread