That's for you Mike. I think of Ginger Snaps whenever I see that. :laugh:

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
LOL, why? This thread is so far down the mods radar... :?:

We need a revival! :laugh:

Back to old times! Regular pron in the pron thread AND the Saturday thread! :banana:

Good Morning Amy! Just instigating some thread action in here. :)

How's the tablet working out? How is work?

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Hiya MM and Ralph.

Work is work and I guess he's liking the tablet. So far he's happy looking at tractors instead of the stuff y'all posted above. :ROFL:

Not sure if there's any truth to it, but I hear there may be some naughty pictures somewheres on the interwebz! :shock:

He should be fine though as I've spent countless hours of research trying to find them with no success (you know, so I can block those websites so the kiddies don't see 'em!).

I remember hunting for tractors for a Chuck wrap. And 1940s pinups.

Hmmm... maybe "tractors" are like "cookies", you just never can get enough!

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Well, there's a prime example of a butterface, Ralph!

Yes, he likes that tractor chuck. The pic is no more but he did get a big kick out of his freaky photoshopped hand pic. Oh the good ol days.
MM, did you ever get yourself a chuck? If so, was it a cookie chuck? LOL!

Been home for about an hour, trying to wear out the bloodhound. He starts school Thursday.
He's the perfect substitute for a small child. Walks into the shower when I am in there. If I am standing at my bathroom sink doing teeth, hair, makeup or whatever, he stands up next to me, has to have his hair combed, teeth brushed, etc. I even powder his nose with the makeup brush or put a little lotion on it. Total goofball but I am really having fun with him, most of the time. He's a very different type of dawg.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Heheheh, hi Ralph, thanks for the joker breakfast.
Did you see Jeff's post on the Chad? I thought, why would he name that thing a chad, the only Chad's I know strike me as ....and then I realized it is a tiny little mod. :2cool:

Day off today but I worked myself into having the crud that I cannot shake.

Anyone hear from Scagin? Hope he's doing okay.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't seen hide nor hair of Scagin. I hope he's OK too!

I got the crud a couple of weeks back. Got well pretty quick, to about 70% of normal and been fighting to get the other 30 ever since.

That mod looks pretty neat, especially the switch. I think about hanging chads when Chad comes to mind.... Oh, and Chad Everett just popped into my head. :facepalm: Make it go away. :lol::lol:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread