Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
This is my adopted child!
IMAG0032.jpg

I feel guilty not having to wait for Pr0n. but I know I will be doing it soon for twins

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
That's beautiful Kona (as I suck on my lower lip...trying to keep from crying)! Mine isn't there yet:( But it will be! Everyone knows what mine will look like anyway:D...I'm getting basically the same one as steven.rn! I love your's and also love the pics you put up from time to time!;)

Thanks Nots... Hang in there, yours is on its way, I can feel it! And thanks for the comment about my pics. Since I know you are a dog lover, here is one for you:

medium.jpg

Ooooohhhhh, I just got #1111. Does that count for anything? :~))

Aloha :cool:

Last edited:

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Congrats to all the New Parents your Babies are Beautiful. Kona that is one AWESOME Chuck. May you have many good vapes on it!

Thanks, Shel, and CONGRATS on your adopted Chuck! It's beautiful...

Jeff really is amazing at creating these works of art. Not to mention the art of the actual vape to be enjoyed with them. I can't wait!

All hail Jeff, The Chuck Maestro!

medium.jpg

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
Yes, Jeff is the master! I give him props for doing what he does and staying true to the vison. He could farm everything out to different companies to make more time for himself but he doesn't he continues to make the same handmade quality Chucks since the beginning. Here's to the man,Jeff!

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Kona...can I save that pic? Please, please, pretty please?:oops:

Sure you can, but why don't you go to the page with the full size version and save that to your desktop:

Security photo - GP Merfeld photos at pbase.com

Just click the above link. You can then right-click the image and save it (at least for now :~)) You will also see that the pic is part of a whole series from the "Blessing of the Animals" event (at top of the page, click on "Blessing of the Animals"). You'll probably enjoy a bunch of the shots...

And thanks, Thye!

Last edited:
Hey all where's the best place to buy good 801 atomizers for our chuck's

EastMall.net, they're out of reg. 801's, but they have some new High voltage 801's, especially made for 6v only. listed here: EM High Voltage Atomizer - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd. .

the reg 801's for 3.7v are fantastic! (these are the ones they appear to be out of) Can't get much better than these, lest you're using 6v. wow!

You should get a broadband connection ;)

Just kidding with ya gjrhine :)

I'll go back and edit it to the thumbnail.

Hey there you! .how ya doin? I just love your avatar, I can tell he/she is a wonderful dog! what a love....got a great spirit, you can see it in his/her eyes. .

I'm waiting for pix of my new Chuck, lol, I ordered it on the 21st, and I'm know I'm probably way early, lol, just can't wait to see her, lol. My new baby, ha.

Bout how long does it usually take til pix day, 2 weeks, 3 weeks?
Just curious,lol.

My husband walks by me ever now and then and blows huge billows of vapor towards me with his Chuck, teasing me, lol. ooooh! .Just wait til I get mine, lol..

Anyways, just seen ya, and wanted to say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread