Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Yeah Ralph, that would probably be close to what it looked like except I torqued the heck out of my back which is already shot to hell and it whatn't no Oops the came from my mouth. It was more like something out of Rosemary's Baby and continued long after I returned to bed.
I like Bonnie's idea and but the other bathroom, which is off the other bedroom entrance got made into the kid bathroom and it is pretty dang rough and stuff. I ain't picky though and I do find myself using that one more these days since my boys are gone and its just my daughter...that seat is never up.
Bonnie, that was a gross little fact you posted, but I sure as heck believe you are correct!

Woot woot, I got my 18350's for my new cheezy chuck! They are blue though and dang if that isn't gonna mess me up with the 3 volt ones. I think I'll have to put a little nail decal on them.

Valentine Michael Smith

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Nice looking pron today. I think there's a little pron in the pron ;)

Good to see all the custom graphics again too.

That one is mine. :)

Along with the Wolf Chuck as well.

It looks like Jeff did really well on both of them, especially considering the size of the images I gave him to work with. Maybe I'll post some pics of both in the pic thread when they show up.

Cheers,
VMS

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
That one is mine. :)

Along with the Wolf Chuck as well.

It looks like Jeff did really well on both of them, especially considering the size of the images I gave him to work with. Maybe I'll post some pics of both in the pic thread when they show up.

Cheers,
VMS
I grok the wolf. The other one -- not so much.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
:LOl: If she did, it might just drive her batcrap crazy, not being able to change out the image daily!

Congrats VMS, yep, pics in hand are a must!
Chris, shouldn't be too much longer for ya. Are you hanging in there okay?

Pacing a hole in the waiting room floor lol!

Nah - worth waiting for. Love to see the knew babies being born too. Already figured out Chuck #2, so going to be waiting all over again soon.

Batteries Charged? Check! New clean HV atties? Check! Booby-traps for evil man person? Check! Now.. Hit refresh on PrOn every :30-:45....

Shucks... Nothing... (pace, pace, pace)

ROFL

Valentine Michael Smith

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Pacific Northwest
I grok the wolf. The other one -- not so much.

I think that that is a nice piece of art I got on that one.

That piece is tame compare to some of them that I opted to skip.

A couple of the pieces I was considering would most likely be unsuitable for public display. :)

Cheers,
VMS

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Got a bouncing baby Chuckling this morning on PrOn! Woot... Looks great Jeff - Thanks

d8ddc78c-b3f0-0c12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread