Status
Not open for further replies.

JerriB

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Amarillo, TX
Urgh! Mine is so effing sweet! I can't wait! Plz tell me, are both of mine wrapped up all cute and ready to go? I'm driving all my friends nuts talking about it! It's even on my iPhones walpaper lmao! And just so yall know, I've been calling him Master for a little bit already lmao!! Good morning fellow Chuck addicts!

Darven

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
Dayton, Ohio
I just spent the last few hours reading this entire thread. All I can say is: "I LOVE YOU MAN!!". Ever think of throwing some NFL on there? BTW, I love the one with the 20 sided dice. Where is that one from? I am a D&D player and fan. My wife and I will be ordering some Chucks soon.

That's my Chuck, the one with the d20. Some fellow gamer friends and I do a table top gaming podcast and I wanted my Chuck to sport the theme.

Jack

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
Do you like your Chuck JerriB?

:)

It's hard one to call, her enthusiasm level is a bit too low to be able to tell for sure, she only posted 3 times...which really is low for her. If I were to guess, i'd say yes... ;);)

Yay!!! Look!
<------I got my chuck right there!!
woot woot!

Urgh! Mine is so effing sweet! I can't wait! Plz tell me, are both of mine wrapped up all cute and ready to go? I'm driving all my friends nuts talking about it! It's even on my iPhones walpaper lmao! And just so yall know, I've been calling him Master for a little bit already lmao!! Good morning fellow Chuck addicts!

O crap! O crap I see mine! I'm jumping! And yelling! And it's tripalisious! Beautiful! And my birds! O, it's almost to much to handle! Amazing Jeff! Badass! Urghhhh I can't wait! I love it soo much! You arethe Master!!!!
You have me so damn excited I think I should stay away from the coffee pot! Let's talk about Chucks! What else is there to talk about? Thank you Jeff!!

Last edited:

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Does the crinkled black have a metallic/illusion overspray on it, or is it just the way the light is reflecting off of it in the photo?

That's just the light reflecting off it, however an illusion clear shot over that might just look absolutely awsome. Anyone wanna give it a try?

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
That's just the light reflecting off it, however an illusion clear shot over that might just look absolutely awsome. Anyone wanna give it a try?

Yes. That's exactly what I want...lapis (blue) over the crinkle black. I'll PM you tonite when I get home... I'm sneaking in at work over lunch to get my Chuck fix now.
-Kathy

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
I have a few orders from the 18th to do tonight and I may get into the 19th also. While it may not seem like it for those who are waiting, I am actually catching up!

Thank you all for being so patient. While I have been flooded with questions and interest all of you who have ordered have shown a near militant level of self-control with limiting the "Where is my CHUCK, is it done yet? How about now?" e-mails and I truly appreciate it.

Luckily for me I have no travel plans in the near future as I am sure I could overload the metal detectors at the airports with the sheer amount of brass & copper I have lodged in my extremities. Another few months of this and I should start transforming into a real life-like Wolverine. Being in the same family as Badgers this should not cause any marketing conflict.

Last edited:

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Luckily for me I have no travel plans in the near future as I am sure I could overload the metal detectors at the airports with the sheer amount of brass & copper I have lodged in my extremities.

Oh, so NOW we know how you get those caps on so tight. 8-o

Careful, you...

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
I have a few orders from the 18th to do tonight and I may get into the 19th also. While it may not seem like it for those who are waiting, I am actually catching up!

Thank you all for being so patient. While I have been flooded with questions and interest all of you who have ordered have shown a near militant level of self-control with limiting the "Where is my CHUCK, is it done yet? How about now?" e-mails and I truly appreciate it.

Luckily for me I have no travel plans in the near future as I am sure I could overload the metal detectors at the airports with the sheer amount of brass & copper I have lodged in my extremities. Another few months of this and I should start transforming into a real life-like Wolverine. Being in the same family as Badgers this should not cause any marketing conflict.

Thanks for the update Jeff. It is like the old Tom Petty song:

"The Waiting Is The Hardest Part" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread