Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

Sep 22, 2009
Baird, Texas
While working on all this great stuff can we also fund a way to install a lojack system. I walk around with my PV's in my hand then randomly put them down. I then spend the next hour hunting for them.

LOL, my wife does the very same thing all the time. Except that she does it with everything. Seriously, I have found the TV remote in the refrigerator twice.

Dea

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Boston, Ma
I've left lots of things in very interesting places. The fridge, cabinets, dressers, nightstands, oven, and even the microwave.

I've always done this. When i was 6 I had a blanket that went everywhere with me. One night I woke up without it. I woke the whole house screaming. It was found a few hours later UNDER a rug. Never did figure that one out.

Love the new pr0n Jeff. I want my Chuck!!! My tracking number is coming up invalid. Confirmation number not found. *pout, scream, stomp, kick, ouch, broken toe, scream louder*

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
2 new colors

Hunter Green Metallic
100_2200.jpg

Granny Smith Metallic
100_2202.jpg

dwolfe88

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Tomball, TX
Well, I am officially on the I can't wait to get my Chuck list. Now I just have to figure out how to make the time go by.... quickly.... oh boy, this isn't going to be easy....

I'm doing the same thing! I check this Thread about 30 times a day just to try to keep up with where Jeff is on the order's, And to pass the time. Hopefully mine will be done today or tomm, but from what I've heard and seen on vid reviews, the Chuck will be well worth the wait!

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
OK!!! All you LITTLE CHUCK owners get ready. I was just visited by the new owner of the RED BULL chuck. Not only did he have a white CHUCK in his hoodie pocket, but he had some 18350 batteries!!!! What I said??? slightly fatter and longer than the 16340. They fit in the LITTLE CHUCK perfectly and are 1200mAh!!!! YES, nearly 50% MORE capacity than the 16340's!!!
I have not found any protected ones yet, but for that much more capacity....

Ultrafire 18350 1200mah 3.7v BUTTON TOP Rechargeable Lithium Battery Li-Ion UF18350

catwoman19

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Orlando
OK!!! All you LITTLE CHUCK owners get ready. I was just visited by the new owner of the RED BULL chuck. Not only did he have a white CHUCK in his hoodie pocket, but he had some 18350 batteries!!!! What I said??? slightly fatter and longer than the 16340. They fit in the LITTLE CHUCK perfectly and are 1200mAh!!!! YES, nearly 50% MORE capacity than the 16340's!!!

Ultrafire 18350 1200mah 3.7v BUTTON TOP Rechargeable Lithium Battery Li-Ion UF18350

How safe are the unprotected ones?

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
that's really a matter of opinion. There are hundreds of people that use CR2's every day. ALL CR2's are unprotected. I have a bunch of 18650's that are unprotected also and have never had an issue. However there have been a few 'instances' on the forum of unprotected batteries shorting, getting hot, and gassing out. That being said it seems to be incredibly rare given that we are all using batteries of some sort every day on our PV's.

I personally would not have any problems using them, but that is strictly my opinion.

ironjaw

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
orlando,fl

i cant find the charger for these batteries on there site! HELP!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread