Status
Not open for further replies.

alvitae

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Oregon Usa
I've got my batterys in (18650's). About to order my Chuck.

I'm looking forward to trying HV vaping out so it looks like I will need to get a couple 3v batterys.

My question is how it makes 6v out of the 2 3v? I have 4 12 volt batteries in my car all hooked up to each other and they still read 12 volts.

If I ran positive wires to negatives I get 24 volts though.

Just cutious how its going to work. Thnx.

Last edited:

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
100_2215.jpg

OMG, I LOVE IT EVEN IF IT IS A UNICORN INSTEAD OF A PEGASIS. WISH I HAD IT IN MY HOT LITTLE HAND RIGHT NOW. IT IS SUPERB, THANK YOU JEFF, THANK YOU

Now I'm confused... this is from your PP invoice:

Note:
Illusion Amathyst, white unicorn with 3KVaping in half circle under unicorn in calligraphy, 510 adaptor, polished gold endcaps. (catwoman19)

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
OOOOOhhhhhh....aaaahhhhhhh

100_2221.jpg

Love the austere punched-leather Library lettering. Vaping with a slight frown. Silence in the Vaping Room! No-one will dare lay unauthorised fingers on this Little Chuck - Noli Calamum Minorem tangere!

For a next time have already more lighthearted ideas. But this is the right one for the Avatar Lady from Imperial Rome, vaping Herculaneum E-Liquor as she scribes her vacation postcards in the shadow of Vesuvius : Having a lovely time dum tacet Magister Leon...tempus fugit...lots of cumulus over the mountaintop...carpe diem!

Thanks Jeff! :)

Last edited:

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
I'm sad

Chuck was knocked off the counter, and it fell to the ground unseen. The stupid switch broke, and the cartomizer got so hot the ends poped off. Then the rubber seal holding the 510 connector melted away so it does not stay in place anymore.

I have the front off the chuck wondering if I could put a better damage proof switch in it.

Vapping a good 48Mg mix on the USB Passthough......

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I'm sad

Chuck was knocked off the counter, and it fell to the ground unseen. The stupid switch broke, and the cartomizer got so hot the ends poped off. Then the rubber seal holding the 510 connector melted away so it does not stay in place anymore.

I have the front off the chuck wondering if I could put a better damage proof switch in it.

WOW DaMulta I hope you get your Chuck up and going again soon, Sorry it happened :(

Pictures are awesome ... I like that hot pink one! I could find a good picture to go on that one!

Last edited:

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
Is there any blue color that is available that is lighter than the lapis, but darker than the light blue? Not the blue mirror. I like the hunter green and the granny smith colors. A blue like those would be neat.

I saw one that had the name on it, Jennifer. It looks like it was done with paint and not a sticker, sort of a 3d effect. That looked cool. Is that the only color that writing can be done in? Could it be done in gold, or silver, etc

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
I'm sad

the website says "THAG BUILT: You think you can break it?" Good job you broke it.:shock: Im actually sorry to hear that you broke your chuck. hopefully it will be an easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread