How will the New FDA regulations affect DIY'ers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabooma

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Eastern PA
Sorry if this has been recently discussed, I'm curious how it will affect my buying habits-

I use Wizard Labs for PG/nic and VG
I use flavor West for the majority of my flavor concentrates.
And then the hardware- I use Vivi tanks and MVP batteries.. what's going to happen there?

Should I stock up like Armageddon is coming??

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
New FDA regulations and effect on DIY?

It will pretty much effect all aspects of vaping so the best thing you can do is to stock up now. You can freeze NIC for a very long time some say 10 or more years. So DIY is your best bet for survival.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Sorry if this has been recently discussed, I'm curious how it will affect my buying habits-

I use Wizard Labs for PG/nic and VG
I use flavor West for the majority of my flavor concentrates.
And then the hardware- I use Vivi tanks and MVP batteries.. what's going to happen there?

Should I stock up like Armageddon is coming??
I would get as much as you can afford.....quickly. Just my opinion. You just never know these days.

Reactions: Kenna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
For DIY, Nic would be my number one concern, flavoring and equipment can easily be had overseas/Canada at this point in time. As to obtain Nic, after 2 years is anyone's guess. Someone will probably check the laws and see if Nic can be purchased lawfully with regards to how the deeming regulations limit the purchase (ie a few grandfathered companies may be able to sell it) in USA or elsewhere.

Reactions: Kenna

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
for me, I weened myself off of nic 2 years ago............ so rounding up the flavors, VG, and PG should be easy enough. Right now I am more concerned in stocking up on RDAs, RTAs, VW and mechanical mods.
I know my friends that I make juice for I warned that I may have a hard time rounding up nic in the future, and warned them the future may even be as close as August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread