How would 0 Nic vapeing change your habits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleybluz

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
VA
personally, when i get to 0 nic, i'll just quit vaping, no point after the nic addiction is gone i would think.

i mean would a recovering alcohol addict keep pouring himself a glass of water out of a re purposed bottle of vodka?

I would and am, in fact, going to use the 0 for the first week. Went from 6mg to 0mg and will wait a week to get over the withdrawal effects, if any and then put the whole thing down and become a non vapor.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
personally, when i get to 0 nic, i'll just quit vaping, no point after the nic addiction is gone i would think.

i mean would a recovering alcohol addict keep pouring himself a glass of water out of a re purposed bottle of vodka?

Speaking from experience as a reformed heavy drinker, it is incredibly helpful to always have a glass of tea or ice water in your hand when you're around people who are drinking. It gives you something to hang on to and fiddle with to diffuse social anxiety, and if you keep it full, it prevents people from offering you a drink.

If nicotine had been my only reason for smoking, I would've been over it a long time ago. I really enjoy the whole experience of vaping- it even curbs my desire to snack better than smoking ever did, so I see no reason to stop. The hand to mouth alone is a large part of my vaping habit, just as it was with smoking, so I think I'd keep vaping if I got to zero nic, but of course, that's not true for everyone.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I have been NoNic for several months. Hasn't changed my habit one bit. What it has done is reduce my eLiquid cost to approx .006 cents per mL. Using roughly 20mL per day it comes out to .12 cents per day. When I throw approx 5% Cinnamon Flavor in the blend it drives my cost up another dime per mL. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

OregonYeti

Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
I think that once I get to 0-nic, I will keep vaping at least once in a while, so that maybe people will ask me about it and eventually quit smoking tobacco too. I hope I can pass on the help that I got from another vaper! That's how I came to quit smoking! By someone else not saying anything, just vaping in the smoking area at work, and me getting curious and asking questions :)

OregonYeti

Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
I'm changing my flavor here at the end. Going to ECBlend's Twinkie flavor with cool hit. Vaping some of that, I feel like I'm in a pastry shop, early in the morning as they're baking the pastries for breakfast. It tastes yummy.

I wanted to change the flavor from something that worked well for nicotine cravings, to something that just tastes good with no associated nicotine idea. Just for taste alone, this is better. I need to find some good tangerine flavor too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread