Zero Nic'ers only: What are your favorite 0 nic juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
I have several juices in rotation that are 0 mg nicotine. They are the Standard's Frankenvape, Pink Spot's Riptide, Illusion Vapor's Bumble Bee (one of the best tasting juices I've tried), EliqCube's Frozen Coconut (exotic coconut w/ 1-2 drops of their Frozen Tundra menthol) & Oober Goober (ube, Filipino flavored tarot desert), Blue Hawaiian Artisan's Diamond Head (another great tasting juice, tastes like the old popsicle Big Stick), and Jameson's Tanjello.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
I vape zero nic when I feel like vaping. Usually later in the day. I have not vaped with nic so I have nothing to compare it to but I can tell you most of my vaping, the flavor is so faint, if it was not for the visual of the vapor, why bother. I wonder if I just need to standardly ask for an extra flavor shot when ordering or something like that.

Jo Patterson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Reno, Nevada
I vape zero nic when I feel like vaping. Usually later in the day. I have not vaped with nic so I have nothing to compare it to but I can tell you most of my vaping, the flavor is so faint, if it was not for the visual of the vapor, why bother. I wonder if I just need to standardly ask for an extra flavor shot when ordering or something like that.

Flavor Concentrates - typically listed as DIY - you can get a few to just add to the premix to make it stronger
or you can go the whole way and mix your own juice in the first place. Obviously a learning curve in diluting and steeping
but well worth the effort IMHO

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
I've got a new favorite 0mg juice in my carto-tank on my homemade e-pipes! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-pipe-models/425578-simplest-e-pipe-ever.html#post10125239

Apollo's Absinthe from Moon Mountain Vapors. Apollo's Absinthe - Moon Mountain Vapor

I ordered a sampler from them and so far everything is yummy. With no nic and no throat hit lots of vapor and strong flavor is important and so far I'm super happy with their stuff. Wish I had more carto-tanks to test the rest.

I might try them with an extra flavor shot next time, if they would be willing - I did not ask - I like the strong flavors.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
0 nic juices have the cleanest, purest flavor you can get. Nicotine actually mutes the real flavor of juices, not the other way around. They do however lack throat hit completely. Depending on the delivery system, what some may perceive as "bland" simply means that without the throat hit, you don't feel anything and feels like breathing air, relying just on flavor which again depending on what you use, might not be enough.

I almost exclusively vape 0 nic juices. I've used them on drippers, genesis, carto tanks, clearomizers, and the kayfun. On drippers and on the kayfun the flavor is off the charts, clean and crisp. Then follow carto tanks, then genesis and lastly clearomizers which do already mute flavor hard enough. I vape quite a variety of flavors, so my best recommendation would be that which you currently vape, just drop it to 0 nic on a decent setup to achieve good flavor. Remember that once nic is gone, all you have left is flavor and vapor production. There are some ways to simulate throat hit though. I'll say it again though, 0 nic juices pack the strongest *flavor*.

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
Very late to this thread; I hope it't still monitored.

I'm presently enjoying my first good DIY's. I started doing NET's out of pipe tobacco with poor results, however my herbal extracts are excellent now after steeping a couple of weeks. My fave is a Pure Moroccan Mint from Teavana that gives a wonderful TH and I'm just now vaping an orange peel extract with some sweet almonds oil drops added. 000 nic. You can add some nautural essences to them for boost.

The extracts are quite fast and simple to do; just use a small oven recepient and place two tsps of the material to macerate inside. The tea is the simplest. The orange ppeel you have to let dry for a week or so, then cut it to small pieces. Cover them with VG, PG or your preferred mix and let them saturate; then place them in the microwave and do short 5~15" flashes until hot but not boiling. A glass oven thermometer helps greatly.

Next stir them with a fork until the liquid is cool and you have good color in it. Heath again to reduce viscousness and pour through an ordinary kitchen strainer into another recepient. Let the stuff decant to help filtration although this step is not absolutely necessary if you are hasty.

Then use a large syringe with a small (not too thick) piece of cotton in the bottom, fill it with the extract and press the plunger until all comes out the other way. Depending on your filter you will have to repeat the process two or three times until perfectly clear.

Add it to 4x your extract yield of your preferred VG/PG mix, stir and let it steep for a week or two (although you can taste it right away, it improves vastly with steeping). You can also add about 5~10% of 40° vodka to the mix for extra TH.

Enjoy!

shamash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2010
Taichung, Taiwan
Be careful adding oil to your juices, it can be dangerous.

I just went 0 nic maybe 30-32 hours ago. I can't say it's been super easy haha. The one thing that's really getting me through it is 0mg Extreme Ice from MtBakerVapor. It has so much mint and menthol that it still gets a sort of "throat hit", even if not the nice nicotine one you usually get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread