Not open for further replies.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Hi kougar,

I've never purchased wholesale, but I believe Health Cabin sells wholesale. They are located in China and have an excellent reputation here. Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

As for models, I would venture a guess that either the 510 model or the KR808D-1 would be the best beginner models.

Maybe someone with more knowledge or experience will come along to help you.

Welcome to the forum.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Welcome fellow Texan! Great to see another Texan here. Welcome to the world of vaping and good luck on your venture! I too want to become an PV vendor, except online in a few months. Still working on it and I don't have any advice to give but I wanted to say hi and good luck. The other posters gave you great info though. :)

KathyinColorado

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Colorado
Please contact steve@vapor4life.com I think they are looking to start getting their products into store locations. Vapor4life sells the Vapor King which is a simple 2pc model that is great to start e-cigs with. I have personally recommended it to everyone I see that smokes. After only 2wks I quit smoking after 30yrs. (2.5packs a day!) It is referred to as the KR808d-1 model, but these guys have had it totally redone by the factories in China. The batteries have been totally reworked to last longer and give a better hit, they have just had a total redo of the passthrough for longer life and they have 100 flavors of juice 0-36mg nicotine and are working on more. One of their guys is in China now for 3 months working with the factories directly on quality control and product improvements. This is not just another cheap copy of a KR808. If you want to stock a great product please check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread