Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

antifragile

Sep 13, 2019
Hello! I'm pretty new to vaping and I keep it simple with a Caliburn pod system. I've used two other kinds, some e-cigarette in 2014 I can't remember the name of and a juul, but the Caliburn has been super helpful for me staying off the cigs after I returned to them (quit the pack and a half a day habit years ago but I've turned to cigs in times of stress, getting back up to about half a pack a day before trying to quit again). As a health professional, I care a lot about harm reduction and think vaping is a very effective method of it for former smokers.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Greetings and salutations!
MDlYnWQ.gif

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello! I'm pretty new to vaping and I keep it simple with a Caliburn pod system. I've used two other kinds, some e-cigarette in 2014 I can't remember the name of and a Juul, but the Caliburn has been super helpful for me staying off the cigs after I returned to them (quit the pack and a half a day habit years ago but I've turned to cigs in times of stress, getting back up to about half a pack a day before trying to quit again). As a health professional, I care a lot about harm reduction and think vaping is a very effective method of it for former smokers.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to look at:
VapeWild Test Results

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread