Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
With Hurricane Sandy tearing through the east coast I want to send good thoughts along to Tammy & her family. May you make it through the storm safely. Hopefully your power doesn't get disrupted like the millions of other folks across the eastern seaboard.

OH Thank You Soooo Much!! All is well here. Just had Lots and Lots of Wind and Very Hard Rain!! But we are OK!! I hope everyone else is OK?

Please Let Us All Know That You Are Ok!!

I heard PA got snow and Hail! I would LOVE to have snow for my B-Day send it my way!! LMAOOOO

Best Wishes To Every One! Be Safe!

Smooches
Ms T

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I don't believe shipping has been impacted too much by this catastrophe, but please bear in mind that postal delays could arise. I have actually been very impressed with how the post office has been maintaining shipping throughout the last several days, but this is one of those rare situations where we need to give them a little bit of wiggle room.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I live in Central NJ. My brother and I were both without power for several days. before the storm, I dropped off some of my liquid stash (he was waiting for an order). We're on the cellphone, checking up on each other, and vaping away (we both reminded each other to make sure we had every battery we owned charged, even our old ones).

In the midst of all this, I think he's gonna order the Strawberry Shortcake. It helps to ease the time waiting for the electricity to come on, and waiting in line for about 2 hours to get gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread