Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Another product for your consideration: "HyperTank BCC"

"It is the biggest Glass Clearomizer with bottom changeable coil, which can hold max 5ml ejuice.Each HyperTank consists of a glass inner tank,an aluminium outer tank,a bottom changeable coil, a stainless steel top,a removable stainless steel base and a replaceable chrome 510 drip tip. The inner tank, which hold the ejuice directly, is made with the glass material Pyrex. The aluminium outer tank is an inseparable cover above the inner tank and does not touch ejuice. The outer tank has 4 windows, so you can see the ejuice level through windows easily. HyperTank has the same bottom coil heating system as Kanger Protank & eVod ."

Pros:
1. Pyrex
2. 5ml tank
3. Same coils used for Pro-Tank (v1/2) & eVod
4. Sharp looking color options

Cons:
1. Limited Reviews at this point

If this thing performs, a real winner!
:thumbs:

5ml_hypertank_bcc_glass_clearomizer-892.jpg

Camay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Birmingham, AL
I purchased the Hypertank today for my birthday at the local B & M in Birmingham, AL. I am sort of a "resistant to change" type of person and would not leave the iclear 16, 30, or the 30s. However, I moved away from my comfort zone and gave this tank a try. For the lack of a better word - it's AMAZING! So much so, I will be purchasing another tomorrow. Since I have no experience with the protank, I can't speak on it....But, the vapor production, taste, and the fact that it allows you to load 5 MLS of juice are the ONLY reasons that I would recommend this product. I will be keeping the iclear series mentioned above because I know them, but my new friend and new confidant will be the Hypertank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread