Status
Not open for further replies.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
So, a quick hypothetical question folks.

My "friend" ;-);-), is interested in ordering up another REO. He currently owns a milled REO Grand, but has a regular RM2 on it. He's thinking of ordering up a regular REO Grand and a LP RM2 (to switch over to the milled Grand, and put the regular RM2 on the regular Grand). He also is stationed at the same base that I'm at (what a coincidence!).

Any other accessories that my "friend" should consider ordering at the same time, to reduce future shipping costs/delays (a additional order consisting of a LP/SL TRA Grand + LP RM2 is NOT considered "accessories")? Perhaps a pair of button covers? Maybe skip those, and get a few extra bottles/O-rings? He's looking to spend about $200 even.

Helpful suggestions welcome! He already looks damn good with one REO in hand, and is looking to go "John Woo"/"Chow Yun Fat" double pistol style with akimbo Grands.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
So, a quick hypothetical question folks.

My "friend" ;-);-), is interested in ordering up another REO. He currently owns a milled REO Grand, but has a regular RM2 on it. He's thinking of ordering up a regular REO Grand and a LP RM2 (to switch over to the milled Grand, and put the regular RM2 on the regular Grand). He also is stationed at the same base that I'm at (what a coincidence!).

Any other accessories that my "friend" should consider ordering at the same time, to reduce future shipping costs/delays (a additional order consisting of a LP/SL TRA Grand + LP RM2 is NOT considered "accessories")? Perhaps a pair of button covers? Maybe skip those, and get a few extra bottles/O-rings? He's looking to spend about $200 even.

Helpful suggestions welcome! He already looks damn good with one REO in hand, and is looking to go "John Woo"/"Chow Yun Fat" double pistol style with akimbo Grands.

Let's get your friend all set!

A few screws for the RM2's if he does not already have extras.

A couple springs, just in case.

O-rings are always good. They can get lost easy.

Button covers would be sweet! The aluminum if he is not getting a brass RM2.

What about an extra door? He can switch them out and have all sorts of awesome combos!

Bottles, extra cap/tube maybe?

You sure have one lucky friend! New REO's are so exciting!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Heh, he working with about $200, and so cannot buy every accessory that Mr. Rob offers at this time. The extra screws ain't a bad idea, but they aren't in stock at the moment. Perhaps an extra spring for now. I'll suggest that to my "friend".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually things that are not shown in stock actually are but the site is not yet updated. Shoot Robert a PM and see! He does like to be reminded to update stock!! LOL!

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
You have one lucky friend.. my friend can only afford the one reo he has already, and after 5 months of constant abuse it looks like hes been kicking it a long a pebbly beach, the poor chap has 4 kids that have made him the bottom feeder :D

metal squonk tubes with gaskets are always good, if like me it comes down to it you can fix the other things inside the reo one way or another, metal squonk tube is the only thing I cant replicate yet hehehe GL

I did buy a backup delrin cover screw but the original looks brand new, treat it like glass when tightening :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread