Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
It's definitely larger diameter that what is normally on a standard profile catch cup - the milled area barely leaves much of an outer wall left on that one. Yet it's finished on the inside like it should be too. Huh.

Maybe an awkward transitional phase for the 18490 Mini before Rob went to full blown low profile catch cups? (Like when the RM or RM2 was first being offered?)

Ima gonna go look through some of "The history of..." threads to see if I can track this down. Unless Rob pops up and beats me to an answer. (Please...)

Last edited:

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Wait.....The LP attys would fit both, right? It's the regular that wouldn't fit the LP?

Reverse a Regular will fit both and LP normally only works on an LP Reo.

LP Reo on left, regular reo on right
IMAG2092-L.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Yep - it's unusual for the LP atty (which you have) to fit a non-LP mini. Your mini's catch cup has an unusually large diameter, as Rickajho pointed out.

The thing that's puzzling all of us is that it appears to have come from Rob that way, since a civilian-modded cup would show bare aluminum in the inner walls of the cup.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Here Robert tells us:

The juice well in the mini 2.1 is larger then the grand and the vv grands well . Its the first mod I have made with rbas in mind

The Mini 2.1 can run the smaller size RBA's like the RM2 just as the Grand can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread