Not open for further replies.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
So I ordered 3 kangvape plus disposables in the mail and payed extra for fast shipping but I still haven’t gotten any Details on my purchase and I’m not sure if vapesourcing is a legitimate site or not seeing as tho my package has no information
i have used vapesourcing a number of times without issue.
shipping, all over the world, is a bit messed up right now due to obvious reasons.
contact them if you're overly concerned.

• Agree
Reactions: DeloresRose

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
So I ordered 3 kangvape plus disposables in the mail and payed extra for fast shipping but I still haven’t gotten any Details on my purchase and I’m not sure if vapesourcing is a legitimate site or not seeing as tho my package has no information

I believe they’re legitimate, but I think they just link to other sites. I could be mistaken, but if the site is in China it’s always a long wait. Fasttech is always 3-4 weeks for me, and very little in the way of emails notifications.

Regardless... shipping is very, very slow for everything from any site right now. Pandemic is causing a lot of disturbance in every aspect of life. Stuff that normally takes 2days to arrive has been taking about 10-14 days.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Vapesourcing is the worst Chinese retailer I have dealt with when it comes to communication. When dealing with them, I suggest you threaten to do a chargeback. They seem to respond fast when they read the word "chargeback".

But to be fair, shipping from China these days can take much longer than normal.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    I ordered 3 kangvape plus disposable with fast shipping on the vape sourcing website and they still haven’t updated me about my purchase and before that I ordered 4 kangvape plus disposables without fast shipping which I have not gotten any information about as well.
    Welcome and glad you joined.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    May 25, 2015
    vapesourcing.com
    I ordered 3 kangvape plus disposable with fast shipping on the vape sourcing website and they still haven’t updated me about my purchase and before that I ordered 4 kangvape plus disposables without fast shipping which I have not gotten any information about as well.

Hi, can you please tell me your order number?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Based on the number of complaints I see and the "resolutions" in the Vapesourcing vendor's forum, I'd have to agree with the above assessment as them of the worst of the worst.

Then there is Gearbest, but that's more of a personal grudge but Vapesourcng just gets INUNDAED with complaints all at once like every few months. IDK maybe it is a cyclical thing like the moon and planets.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread