I admit it, I'm a spoiled rotten Princess; however, I am also aware of how blessed I am and truly grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
They are hard to get due to small runs and expensive. I think they look very cool, but everyone I know who bought one has sold it. Not for any specific reason I could discern, except maybe it wasn't quite what they wanted. Personally, I prefer a ProVari and a bottom-feeder.

Thanks for that bit of insight. Since I havn't heard a bad word anywhere about provari, I should probably stop the research and wait for Christmas pricing. Although, I was just wondering, are they only sold through Provape.com? That's all that comes up on google.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Well, dud. I was just looking at them too. I like the stripe on them. Might have to check out that Monkeyboxx closer. Not crazy about the puzzle box.

Phidias is hit and miss. Fono makes them when he feels like it; it's a hobby for him. He's been experimenting with something else lately and I was worried he wouldn't make any of the simple bottom-feeders anymore (I don't think he's made any new ones since last April). I told him to look in his garage and send me another one. I didn't get a color choice. Lol!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Well, dud. I was just looking at them too. I like the stripe on them. Might have to check out that Monkeyboxx closer. Not crazy about the puzzle box.

You have to ask Fono what he has. He might have one of the dark ones left - but you never know what he's going to do. The stripe is the Golden Mean and his "signature" on the box.

ETA: Here is the Monkeyboxx site, but navigating it is a nightmare. You have to go to the site map and guess at what you might want to look at.

MONKEYBoxx™ 3.7 volt electronic cigarette

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Thanks for that bit of insight. Since I havn't heard a bad word anywhere about provari, I should probably stop the research and wait for Christmas pricing. Although, I was just wondering, are they only sold through Provape.com? That's all that comes up on google.

ProVape is the place to buy them. There are some vendors who carry them, but not online, unless it's outside of the US. I doubt you will see any Christmas pricing. I've only ever seen one coupon from ProVape and that was only 5%.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Yeah, I'm going to have to email him. I was just checking out the Monkeyboxx website. That website needs work. This hobby is eating into my eyewear budget big time. I haven't bought a new pair of glasses since I started vaping.

You have to ask Fono what he has. He might have one of the dark ones left - but you never know what he's going to do. The stripe is the Golden Mean and his "signature" on the box.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Yeah, I'm going to have to email him. I was just checking out the Monkeyboxx website. That website needs work. This hobby is eating into my eyewear budget big time. I haven't bought a new pair of glasses since I started vaping.

Funny you say this- was thinking the same a few days ago.
Instead of doing what I know I was supposed to do, I order juices from 4 different sites.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!

ETA: Here is the Monkeyboxx site, but navigating it is a nightmare. You have to go to the site map and guess at what you might want to look at.

MONKEYBoxx™ 3.7 volt electronic cigarette

The site is there but you can't order on it nor does the email work any longer.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I already emailed him. I saw the other ones he's making now too.
Fono has a thread in the suppliers forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...idias-celebration-sale-3648.html#post11105372

It doesn't get a lot of action, but he gets an alert if someone posts and answers pretty fast.

I so know what you mean. :)
Funny you say this- was thinking the same a few days ago.
Instead of doing what I know I was supposed to do, I order juices from 4 different sites.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
You fashionable ProVari beauties (ok and guys too I guess) are a hard crew to keep up with. In my search of becoming a ProVari mini princess, I have ordered two new IBtanked 19 mm and a Loki Beauty Ring. Nearly pulled the trigger on two of those as well, but got one.

Now I'm hunting down both LR 1.7 and 2.0 prepunched 510 carts because the better brands seemed to be out every where and my last conquest will be an open bottom Stingray for my Aurora tank, a sweet dripping atty and lastly the Vision V Fate glass tank just because I want to try it.

SHEW, great self control on my buying freeze..not

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
You fashionable ProVari beauties (ok and guys too I guess) are a hard crew to keep up with. In my search of becoming a ProVari mini princess, I have ordered two new IBtanked 19 mm and a Loki Beauty Ring. Nearly pulled the trigger on two of those as well, but got one.

Now I'm hunting down both LR 1.7 and 2.0 prepunched 510 carts because the better brands seemed to be out every where and my last conquest will be an open bottom Stingray for my Aurora tank, a sweet dripping atty and lastly the Vision V Fate glass tank just because I want to try it.

SHEW, great self control on my buying freeze..not

Ikenvape had their 510 fusions (2.0 LR and 3.0 SR) back in stock as of this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread