I am a newbie from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been by and my vaping supplies at a local brick and mortar store but have seen that I can save even more money by ordering from online, there was one place that found that had really good prices and for Father's Day was offering an additional 35% off discount code which I wrote down and then lost but was told I could use it even after Father's Day because they were closed and could not answer some of the questions I had about some of their products that were mislabeled and confusing but I am concerned about ordering from them now because I have sent them 3 emails in the last week and a half which they have not replied to and were very eager to reply to my emails with in 24 hr and was even answering their phone calls very promptly or at least returning my call that day if message left early enough in the day but now that I have asked some questions about their products they will not answer my emails for a week or answer my calls or return my calls, so now I am kind of leery of ordering from them wondering if any of you have ever heard of or ordered from a website that goes my cuecig.com and if you have what your experience was with them and the quality of product and service you received if not also if you have any good suggestions for places that I can look at ordering from that may be even in Texas or that has good service and prompt fast delivery from the time that you place your order until time it is shipped one of the things that I have noticed is some places say that it could be 4 to 5 business days before my order is even shipped out. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Peace Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread