• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I am a rich man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tone

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
LI NY
Well....I must say my friends you have truly made me the richest man alive, It really warms my heart to see my friends run to my side with no hesitation... its just AWESOME!
You guys and girls have showed your true colors and the Wiz can really pic em, this city, this community is made up of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with.

you have made me a very very rich man

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I just saw the thread in question. I've been busy this weekend and didn't know what was going on at first. I totally cannot believe that some people would try to derail your beautiful thread, Tone. You are a rich man, just like all of us are richer for the friendships we have made here. People like him make us even more thankful for each other. Do not let him upset you or get under your skin in any way, shape or form. That just gives them power. Pity the poor man. He must be a sad soul indeed.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Awww, Tone! I saw all of that BS. There was no reason for it. I think some are just bitter that they didn't receive a Janty Stick in the mail!

You should know by now that the EC sticks together :p

That was amazing of you, BiteMe. :thumbs:
Queen...You are right...Some of us have known each other for 6 months or longer..plenty of time to solidify a friendship....EC was established for that one reason alone....if someone wants to take a member on...they best plan on taking all of us on!! And BiteMe(wherever you are)That was an amazing thing to do....made my sore mouth feel better!!!:)The Wiz!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
We're all richer, Tone, for having gotten to know each other.....to think, I now have friends in many different places in the US, and across the globe in general..... all thanks to this little miracle we call the internet, and the man I know as the Wiz.

I'm proud to be an Emeraldite, and glad to have you all as dear friends.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Well....I must say my friends you have truly made me the richest man alive, It really warms my heart to see my friends run to my side with no hesitation... its just AWESOME!
You guys and girls have showed your true colors and the Wiz can really pic em, this city, this community is made up of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with.

you have made me a very very rich man

OK now boys and girls....... what is our lesson for today? What have we all learned?
Can you say "Friendship"? I knew you could!! Now.... lets see if we can spell that word together, shall we?

T O G E T H......... er ......a.......I mean.......
F R I E N D S H I P........ there we go!! Isn't that a nice word boys and girls!!!

Yeah...it is a nice word. And I'm proud to call you all "FRIENDS"
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!
I think that I'm the one that got the gift here, not Tone!!! LOLOL!!!!!
Blessings to you all!!!!!

Chris

P.S. You're right Tone.....Wiz can pick 'em!!!

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I didn't see the bad thread over here or who was doing what, but I do understand what Bite did for Tone and that is just awesome! And yes, I think many of us have made some very good friends over the months here. Bite, you did an awesome thing for someone! I'm confident that Tone will pay if forward too! Very cool and special guys!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I didn't see the bad thread over here or who was doing what, but I do understand what Bite did for Tone and that is just awesome! And yes, I think many of us have made some very good friends over the months here. Bite, you did an awesome thing for someone! I'm confident that Tone will pay if forward too! Very cool and special guys!
Waiting for Tone to "pay forward" some Pizza for the Poor Old Wiz!!!..LOL:)The Wiz!

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Waiting for Tone to "pay forward" some Pizza for the Poor Old Wiz!!!..LOL:)The Wiz!

Ah, my friend... the great state of New York has more than just pizza to offer. Besides, it's just too damn hard to send one by mail. However, may I suggest S and S cheesecakes? They are located in the Bronx, and are the absolute best I have ever had. And, by the way...they ship every day throughout the entire U.S. These are not your every day run of the mill cheesecakes either!! These are the kind that are so thick, they stick to your fork as you try to cut them!!! Just the kind of thing that a Wizzard recovering from oral surgery might want to try to let melt in his mouth as he relaxes at home!!!
(wink-wink, nudge-nudge, know-what-I-mean?)

Tone

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
LI NY
Ah, my friend... the great state of New York has more than just pizza to offer. Besides, it's just too damn hard to send one by mail. However, may I suggest S and S cheesecakes? They are located in the Bronx, and are the absolute best I have ever had. And, by the way...they ship every day throughout the entire U.S. These are not your every day run of the mill cheesecakes either!! These are the kind that are so thick, they stick to your fork as you try to cut them!!! Just the kind of thing that a Wizzard recovering from oral surgery might want to try to let melt in his mouth as he relaxes at home!!!
(wink-wink, nudge-nudge, know-what-I-mean?)
The bronx heh.....HMMMMMM
is there in theory a particular one that say someone like a guy say like an engineer type from say (Now this is just hypothetical of course ) from an airplane manufacturer would like?

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
The bronx heh.....HMMMMMM
is there in theory a particular one that say someone like a guy say like an engineer type from say (Now this is just hypothetical of course ) from an airplane manufacturer would like?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!

Besides..... the idea is to pay it FORWARD..... not back. I have access to S & S at Amy's and my favorite eating establishment!! that would be the Stanwood Grill....... (I wonder if I get extra points for the plug? How about it Steve?)
I was amazed that the owner of this fine establishment, Steve, was as adament about their quality and taste as I was. He has deliveries made every other day, and is constantly sold out!! Yes!!! this is a shameless plug for "THE STANWOOD GRILL". (Hi Steve......I know you read these posts!!!) This fine establishment not only allows vaping, but promotes it as well!!! (OK....I gotta admit...... I turned him on to vaping... C'mon Steve...... am I up to a steak yet??? I'll keep plugging away if not!!! How about a salad? Do I at least get a salad?)
OK....you can tell I really like this place!!! Not just because Steve's a vapor, and has S & S cheesecakes, but because I've never had a bad experience there. so if you visit the Great Northwest, and are in the Stanwood area... be sure to check it out!!!
(OK........NOW do I get a steak?):lol::thumbs::lol:

Besides....the Wiz is the one that is wanting food from N.Y. and a blender pizza is WRONG on SO many levels, that I don't want to start!!! LOLOL!!!

Last edited:

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I see lol ..
I might have my chance to pay it forward real soon it looks like Vick's might have killed both her units in one fail swoop and I think I will have to make her a box mod...
I am waiting to hear back from her on the drying out of her units lol
A great story by the way you must make her tell you

All I have to do is catch up with her, and I'll get her to spill the beans!!
Knowing the wicked one like I do, she's probably peeking in on the firemen in the dungeon or something equally as interesting.
I'll try to pin her down tonight..........er.......on second thought...... I'll just look her up instead!!! 8-o LOL!!!

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
All I have to do is catch up with her, and I'll get her to spill the beans!!
Knowing the wicked one like I do, she's probably peeking in on the firemen in the dungeon or something equally as interesting.
I'll try to pin her down tonight..........er.......on second thought...... I'll just look her up instead!!! 8-o LOL!!!
Now Bitesy, just what exactly are you planning to do?
Pin her down or look UP her what?

Hmmmm?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Now Bitesy, just what exactly are you planning to do?
Pin her down or look UP her what?

Hmmmm?

>evil chuckling<

Jo, you've NO idea! It was a fabulous night!

There was pushing and shoving..........

:D

There was blowing ...........

8-o

There was tearing things off .........

:shock:

I almost broke a nail, BTW! :mad:

But in the end - both the Prodigy and the JantyStick were revived from their dip in the lake! :thumbs:

Why? What were YOU thinking????

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
She wasn't thinking that we....................:confused:

Oh my!!!!! ..............................She was!!!!!!!:p

8-o
JO!!!!!

You guys are too funny!

But seriously, (not really, just a word)
When the suggestions are just tossed out there
in the middle of the floor
for all the world to see
the mind does tend to wander . . .

and there it goes now . . .

somebody stop that thing!!!

Come back!

Oh well, wasn't using it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread