I am in need of wisdom on an issue I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwofoxhound

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Hello all, I am in need of wisdom from all of the people who can help answer my question.

I am wondering if I should order:

a $55 kit (shipped) that comes with a Joye 510, 1 manual batts, 1 atty, a charger, two cartridges and a PCC from www.cigarrettereplacer.com

OR

a 68$ kit (shipped) that comes with a Joye 510, 2 manual batts, 2 attys, a charger, 5 cartridges and a PCC from Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail.

Of course the biggest issue I have is the fact that if something goes wrong with the HealthCabin.net stuff, itll cost me a lot to ship internationally, where as the cigarettereplacer.com has to be local to be able to afford 2$ shipping on all orders.

Please, I need those with experience and wisdom. If I have a PCC, will I really need that extra battery?

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
It only costs you $3 to ship back to China, but it's slow going.

Check out Rocky Mountain Vapor. They have a 510 kit, with 2 attys, 2 batts, charger with a cord, and 5 pre-filled carts for $46 shipped. Right now they are on vacation so orders won't be processed until next Wednesday.

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/main.sc

Healthcabin is a great place to deal with also. Amy is wonderful with the customer service. If you pay a little extra for the EMS shipping you should have your stuff within a week.

el lobo furtivo

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
Akron, OH
Depends on what your spending limit is. I got mine from Innovapor and it was $78 shipped. It came with 2 manual batteries, 4 atomizers, PCC, charger, 2 empty carts, 8 pre-filled carts and 2 3ml bottles of juice. I went with this deal because of the extra atomizers, which I found are $10 each pretty much everywhere.

Now, the kit itself is $100 and I bought 5 extra empty carts ($1 ea.). There is a discount code floating around for 25% off an order of $101 or more which makes the whole thing $78 and some change. Shipping may take a few days longer because they're backed up but I felt it was worth the wait.

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
Only buy a kit that has manual batts for the 510. Stay away from the automatic batteries.

Truer words were never spoken! With the high failure rate of automatics and the fact that you basically have to take one or two "primer" puffs every time you drag I don't know why anyone would ever want a non-manual battery.

CoderGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread