I need the following 510 starter kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, first post. Been researching for a couple of days and it seems like the 510 is the best choice for beginners. So I'm going to need a Joye 510 kit with everything I need to start smoking right away (atomizer, battery, cartridge...) with the PCC and it has to be NICOTINE FREE. I see tons of sites with great deals but NONE OF THEM ARE COMING WITH NICOTINE FREE.

I need this all to be under $50.00 with shipping. I don't mind if it's from China and takes 3 weeks or whatever to get here. I would prefer it to be about $40 if possible. Once again it has to be NICOTINE FREE and include a PCC and be LESS THAN $50.00

oldtechno

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2009
United States of America
CIGNOT.com

I'm sure you've already heard of them. The ppc, no nick juice and such things usually come extra. I'd check out their web-site just incase.

In the case of under $50 bucks...........that's gonna be a close call. I'd e-mail CIGNOT.com and as them if they can do it (that's probably the best way).

Welcome aboard!

Toker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Georgia
Hello, first post. Been researching for a couple of days and it seems like the 510 is the best choice for beginners. So I'm going to need a Joye 510 kit with everything I need to start smoking right away (atomizer, battery, cartridge...) with the PCC and it has to be NICOTINE FREE. I see tons of sites with great deals but NONE OF THEM ARE COMING WITH NICOTINE FREE.

I need this all to be under $50.00 with shipping. I don't mind if it's from China and takes 3 weeks or whatever to get here. I would prefer it to be about $40 if possible. Once again it has to be NICOTINE FREE and include a PCC and be LESS THAN $50.00

Are you a current smoker or just someone looking to start? I only ask cause you are stressing on the nic free juice.

There are tons of great places to get a 510 setup and no nic juice. Cignot.com would be a great one to start at and they also have no nic juices.

What I'm basically looking for is a better deal than Blu is offering for their starter kit. For 60 bucks blu gives you a pcc, 25 cartridges, 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, a usb charger and a wall charger. cignot charges 45 for 1 battery, 1 atomizer, 2 cartridges and a PCC. From what I can tell the 510 is superior so an increase in price is to be expected, but the 25 prefilled cartridges you get with Blu along with the nifty PCC seem to offer the better deal.

Toker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Georgia
The deal with Blu is pretty nice and tempting. I started off with a Blu, but the battery life and the life of the pre-filled carts is very short lived. I haven't done to much of comparing prices of others cause I went straight from the Blu to the 510 from Cignot, then I went up to the Ego from Cignot.

If you got the Blu, then once the pre-filled carts were used up you could modify the carts a bit and reuse them. All depends on how much you want to vape during the day.

I can't imagine worrying about the battery life when you can charge blu kit to refill the batteries while you're away. Even with the blu pack you had a problem with battery life? From what I saw in reviews the blu pack kept heavy vapers going for like 2 days. I would just carry the pack with me at all times with my batteries in and that should last me all day until I get home to charge it again.

Now e-cigarette-china has a pretty darn cheap starter kit but the cartridges are tobacco. Does that mean if I get another flavor liquid it still tastes like tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread