The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

i am lost in the system...

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by JAY73, Aug 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JAY73

JAY73 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2011
    CLEBURNE TX
    well just checked out the new site and i can not log in to place my order it seems i do not exist waiting for email from mv.. and also alot of items are missing or out of stock but that is to be expected when changing servers sure hope all the kinks get worked out soon but i do like the layout of the new site...

2. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    i like the layout too. i tried logging into my acount but it didnt work. no worries- a quick password reset livened up my account. however, my points have disappeared. i sure hope they come back! i expect that they will.

3. mattt9998

mattt9998 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    Yup I was able to login after resetting my password to the same password that it already was

4. JAY73

JAY73 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2011
    CLEBURNE TX
    me too... it took me a while did not know that @ymail.com & @yahoo.com are not the same...

5. needtoknow

needtoknow Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2010
    TN
    cant log in or reset......it does not send me an email when I click on "forgot your password" is there another way to reset???? Please help if you can

6. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    i really hope madvapes will chime in on this to let us know that everyhtign is okay and that our points will reappear soon.

7. seadooman

seadooman Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2009
    socal
  8. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Hi All, yes, point migration will happen asap. There's some disconnect between customer #'s in the new system and the old system and we have to do some massaging of data to get them in..

Unfortunately passwords did not come over correctly since they are saved encrypted on our old cart. You can try to do a reset on the website, post a ticket and we'll reset it for you or give us a call and we'll be glad to get you going..

hoog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.