I am new.... or maybe not.... and really in need of help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosemite

May 10, 2013
California
Hello Guys,
I've started vaping out curiosity in May, and it ended up I did not touched a single analogic since then and never felt the need to.
My history is like others. Started with Eonsmoke disposables, and love their Nicotine cartridges....
Tried other brands (maya) nicotine tasted so bad I throw all away.... All is good, however using disposables cost a fortune and do not deliver as promised.

I am not so lucky to have friends which vape, so my interaction with the vaping community is minimal and this place is the only when I can get feedback....

After being tired of spending for cartridges, new kits (as batteries seems to die pretty easily) I finally decided to expand and bought a E-go Variable V from a company called infeeling. I spent $29. The person also sold me a juice. All is new and sounded good, but

- The juice tastes terribly,
- I started having an allergic reaction
- The Juice bottle does not have any reference or brand name (see picture). the only see on the cap there is a YNDK barely visible.

One of the reasons I stuck with Eon, was the fact that somehow they give me little more confidence compared to others. Freedom is good guys, however deregulation can be a dangerous animal. Want to make sure I am dealing with a legitimate business.

At this point, on this site there are so many info and posts I am really confused to the point I am thinking to drop this entire vaping.
Sorry for the long post, needed someone to express my frustration and this is the best place.

Having clarified that a couple of straight questions, appreciate you help.

1. Can anyone identify this juice based on the bottle and tell me brand?(see pictures)
2. Can anyone suggest me the largest brands/providers in the US? not interested in home made experiments, do yourself. Something which you feel reliable. And I don't care paying little more to know what I am putting onto my lungs...
3. As the liquid container is almost empty but still traces of the old liquid, can I mix with the new juice I am going to buy?
4.Or maybe I can wash it to remove the residual juice?
5. My disposables where indicating the MG of nicotine (18,24 etc) I had the rate one cartridge = 1 pack and I was fine, even if I realized it is not true. On this device I have a scale from zero to 16 MG. Can anyone help with the numbers so I don't get poisoned? Yesterday they put all 1.6 and I have vaped it entirely. :blink:

Your suggestions and feebdback is higly appreciated and welcome :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 20

Camden

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
Wyoming
1) I don't recognize it. More than likely it was made in-house (not necessarily literally) by the person/company you ordered from.
2) There are several good companies for buying juice; with just about any of them you can always call them up and ask them what exactly they put in their liquid.
3) Yep, you can. I don't often clean out what's left in the tank even if I'm putting a different flavor in. However....
4) .... you can do this as well. It's solely up to you.
5) Could you clarify this a bit?

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
1. Can anyone identify this juice based on the bottle and tell me brand?(see pictures)
That is a very generic bottle label. I spent a lot extra to buy Turkish royals to have good cigarettes, so I apply that same principle to my liquid. I don't want no scrubs...

2. Can anyone suggest me the largest brands/providers in the US? not interested in home made experiments, do yourself. Something which you feel reliable. And I don't care paying little more to know what I am putting onto my lungs...
I use these vendors because they're reliable, I know one of them personally, and they're good. Fuzion Vapor, Alice in Vapeland, J-Vape's, Alien Visions E-juice, and I keep Pink Spot's pink spot and blu spot in my drawer.. There are many others too, but those are the ones I've stuck with after much trial and error. Totally Wicked actually does spectrum analyses on their liquid, so you know everything that is in it, with every batch.

3. As the liquid container is almost empty but still traces of the old liquid, can I mix with the new juice I am going to buy?
Get a drip atomizer, and you can find out if it will mix well. Or you can just drip with it.
Atomizers - Cisco Spec Bridgeless Atomizers - Avid Vaper

4.Or maybe I can wash it to remove the residual juice?
Rinsing is fine..

5. My disposables where indicating the MG of nicotine (18,24 etc) I had the rate one cartridge = 1 pack and I was fine, even if I realized it is not true. On this device I have a scale from zero to 16 MG. Can anyone help with the numbers so I don't get poisoned?
EDIT..again..actually I didn't misread that...I don't get that scale thing.. You're liquid range is determined by the ratio in your liquid. You can get crazy custom orders of nicotine levels.. I use 24mg/mL..the mg indicator on your bottle/vendor site will be in mg/mL. 24mg/mL is also 2.4% nicotine content.
The LD/50(Lethal Dose for ~50% of the population) of nicotine is 54-60mg, if I remember correctly. You're not going to absorb even 20% of the amount of nicotine in vapor. I'd be surprised if you absorb 10%.. You absorb about 11% with smoke.

You also can't compare pure nicotine to nicotine in tobacco smoke. There are 1,000's of chemicals that catalyze the effect of nicotine in tobacco.

Last edited:

Yosemite

May 10, 2013
California
You guys are great and really making my day.
Wasn't expecting such huge feedback and I appreciate all your help.

I also realized I wrote an indecent post so let me clarify few things:

1. The Juice was bought at a store. It was the same place where I use to buy analogic once, then my disposables. Indeed, there could be anything on it as I realized none have ever seen it (BTW I am in the Los Angeles area).

2. Messed up the numbers: The bottle indicates 11MG (and I have I clear this related to the bottle capacity), while the scale in the Atomizer goes from 0 to 1.6 MG (not 16). At this point I am trying then to understand how many MG of nicotine are on a 1.6 MG load as the bottle does not tells anything.

3. As for new juice, I most likely walk to a store, rather than ordering online.

Thank you

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
You guys are great and really making my day.
Wasn't expecting such huge feedback and I appreciate all your help.

I also realized I wrote an indecent post so let me clarify few things:

1. The Juice was bought at a store. It was the same place where I use to buy analogic once, then my disposables. Indeed, there could be anything on it as I realized none have ever seen it (BTW I am in the Los Angeles area).

2. Messed up the numbers: The bottle indicates 11MG (and I have I clear this related to the bottle capacity), while the scale in the Atomizer goes from 0 to 1.6 MG (not 16). At this point I am trying then to understand how many MG of nicotine are on a 1.6 MG load as the bottle does not tells anything.

3. As for new juice, I most likely walk to a store, rather than ordering online.

Thank you

Hi, Yosemite, and Welcome!

When the bottle says "11 MG" that is actually mg/ml. Also, the scale on your atomizer is in ml, not mg. So one ml would have 11 mg of nicotine, 1.6 ml would have 17.6 mg of nicotine.

As for your #3, sorry, but unless you are very lucky and have a good B+M in your neighborhood, it will be very difficult to find good juices without going on the internet. It doesn't seem like the store you have been going to has juice you like, do you have other alternatives? The good online vendors really are worth the trouble of ordering!

If that's not possible, look for other stores, try a small bottle or two of their juices, and best of luck!

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Another thing, I seen your location is California, I'm surprised you haven't had exposure to other Vapers in the Wild out there as Cali has one of the biggest Vaping Scenes in the US, especially in the Metro areas, this opens up the fact there are Brick and Mortar Vendors that abound, especially in the L.A. area so check out this list

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...170-new-bricks-mortar-directory-now-live.html

Another think, that generic label on your juice sold to you is generally and re-branded or re-labelled Dekang Juice, the "YNDK" is a dead give away it is re-labelled DeKang juice

abstractcousin

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
Hey forget the old and on with the new. So he gave you bum juice.

Go to Heathers Heavenly Vapes and get a sample pack, never met anyone that didn't like HHV stuff.
Halo is great stuff too

yup.. there is a lot of great vendors out there thout you will be more than satisfied with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread