I am Now Officially an E-Smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to add a note to the Log.
Its been a week.
I had to order 2 new batteries.
One I have, i am not sure if it wont hold a charge, or if it discharges to fast.
The other works, fairly well.
Its good to have extras anyway.
Normally I would exchange them under the warentee, its just the company I bought from is a little goofy, and its cheaper the buy 2 new ones from him, then pay postage to china to return them. The only good thing, he gave me a discount and i got them for $8 each.
I have been dripping JC's juice into the carts to top them off. when they get dry.
I noticed, they seem to dry out fairly quickly.
I know the atomizer is working, it gets plenty hot, and no burn taste, and if i drip a drop on the atomizer directly it works fine.
The JC juice I Have, is a light taste, with hints of the flavors. I just think it may be thin for my tastes. I can tell its vaping, but not a lot of smoke.
I need to try another brand, or try to add some PG, or VG to see if it makes a difference.
This juice is not bad over all though.

Captains Log, ...plugged up the toilet again, hehe

Well its been what, 2 weeks
I am, at the moment, Jonesing for my E-cig, instead of a real one, thats different, hehe
Main reason, my toy is dead :(

The batteries were going bad, one was just about gone, and the other was not where it should have been.
I took them into emergency surgery, and I am afraid to say, they died on the table :(

The one was already dead, and the other, I seem to have put out of its missery.

Have 2 new ones on order, whenever the slow boat from china arrives. It will be at least a week I am guessing. Monday was holiday over there, so nothing got shipped until today, tuesday.
My atomizer MAY be going bad. I cleaned it pretty well, but without batteries, I cant tell if it did any good.
I dont think the atomizers diminished performence was Its fault, it may have been mine. The Juice MAY have plugged it up. Again, I wont know till I get the new batteries. It Should be fine yet, but as soon as i can, I am going to order a new one of those too. It never hurts to have spares with thise things.
Thats one Hint for any Noob reading. Order spare parts if you can. If you just getting a cheappy, dont worry about it, but if you have decided on a model that you will live with, order parts, carts, batteries, atomizers, juice, what ever you can afford, because these things DO go bad, the time could be 2 days 2 months, or 2 years, but they will need repairs.
Thats it for now.
(Soon i can say how my home brew went. Havent started yet, but as soon as i finish my research I will)

mike09

Moved On
Aug 6, 2009
Vero Beach, FL.
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread