I am really enjoying the RBA section of the Subtank Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOdessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Before getting into tanks such as the Subtank, Subtank Mini, and Atlantis, I was big into Kayfuns and Lemos. The only drawback with them is the airflow was not enjoyable enough for me as I lung hit.

I built a .5ohm build on my RBA for the subtank mini and I am enjoying the hell out of it. 20%VG, 80%PG feeds nicely and I use Japanese cotton wicked in the same fashion as I would kayfun. The airflow is there of a sub-ohm tank without the need of using a coil. The pocket book is liking this as well. I get better flavor from this versus a standard OCC coil as well.

I just wanted to share with anyone on the fence!

I will say I can only run the RBA at about 25-26 watts max to chain vape and avoid constant priming hits and dry hits. The stock coils on the Atlantis took 30watts all day long. Vapor production also isn't there as it is in the Atlantis but oh well - not looking to change the weather with my clouds.

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama
After all of the hype over the past weeks, I finally broke down and ordered a mini last night. I mostly use Kayfuns and Orchids, but if the STM can give me a similar vape, I will just use it full time. I suspect the flavor will be a little less than the KF and the vapor will be about the same as an Orchid. If so, I will be very happy because the orchids are a PITA to deal with.

I searched everywhere online and just about everyone is sold out of them. Found one place in Cali that had a few in stock, so I went ahead and ordered. I just hope they are trustworthy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread