I am really sad and afraid that my first Reo order got delivered to another continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
Before ordering my first Reo ,I read the sticky "Ordering your first reo ,the process". The thread mentioned e-mailing Robert if Shipping address is different than Paypal address.

My first email to Robert ,I told him that my Paypal is registered for Saudi Arabia ,and I asked him that I want to ship it to North Carolina and asked him about the process. He asked me for the order AND the address so he can send me Paypal request. He sent me the Paypal request and I accepted it.
After about a week the package arrived Saudi Arabia (according to USPS) !! I don't live there any more and I don't know what to do now. I emailed Robert , but I am afraid that he doesn't take the Responsibility . I paid more than half my monthly salary for this order and I am really sad.

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
Hello Youmadbrah If I made a mistake I can assure you I will make it right. I will ship another mod out first thing Monday morning. The mod that was shipped to the wrong address will come back if not it is my loss .

Wow man , that would be great. Thank you very much , I sent you my email address.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Yeah, well, I hope he pops his atty. :laugh:
He wanted me to pass on to you wedge is not his forte in the future if you could order his mods with birds eye doors he would appreciate it oh and the finish he likes a nice satin.He asked what the dial was I told him not to worry about the dial its just a cosmetic extra Tripp is weird like that

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
He wanted me to pass on to you wedge is not his forte in the future if you could order his mods with birds eye doors he would appreciate it oh and the finish he likes a nice satin.He asked what the dial was I told him not to worry about the dial its just a cosmetic extra Tripp is weird like that

Now THAT's funny! :)

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hello Youmadbrah If I made a mistake I can assure you I will make it right. I will ship another mod out first thing Monday morning. The mod that was shipped to the wrong address will come back if not it is my loss .

018.gif

girl_in_love.gif
girl_in_love.gif
girl_in_love.gif
girl_in_love.gif
girl_in_love.gif
girl_in_love.gif
girl_in_love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread