Purchased my first Reo mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracker23

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
NE Atlanta metro
Hello

Want to introduce myself on this thread and share my comments on Reo company and the product I purchased.

I have been vaping since late 2011 and have used many products over the years with the exception of a Reo BF.
After doing a lot of research and reading positive reviews on the forums I read, I decided to buy a Grand.

I have dealt with a lot of vendors since I gave up analogs. The support I received before/after I placed an order was excellent.
Robert from Reo is a very friendly and supportive person. I had lots of questions and Robert promptly addressed them all.

My disability from a work injury and multiple failed back fusion surgeries that reduced my manual dexterity was why I chose to try a Reo product.
It arrived today and I am very happy with- its looks and how it feels in my hand. For comfort, I added a delrin button.

I have not even tried my Reo yet, but I felt that a very positive review was needed.
I will update after I try my Grand, I am sure there will be a learning curve. Hoping the Grand will make vaping easier for me and reduce the amount of time I spend on preparation.

Wanted to add a picture for my introduction and initial review but my phone is not cooperating right now.

Thanks again to Robert and also to all the Reo mod users whose posts and reviews helped make my decision to buy one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 51

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Congrats, I agree Mr. Rob is an amazing guy. When I bought my first Reo I emailed him and he was very informative with answering me. I'm sure he'll post here, but check out this channel for everything Reo related. He has a ton of great videos that could help. There is a learning curve, but once you learn it'll be amazing
https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter/videos

Beautiful Reo and I'm jealous of the vaporflask you have. Although I only use Reo's now.

Cracker23

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
NE Atlanta metro
Congrats, I agree Mr. Rob is an amazing guy. When I bought my first Reo I emailed him and he was very informative with answering me. I'm sure he'll post here, but check out this channel for everything Reo related. He has a ton of great videos that could help. There is a learning curve, but once you learn it'll be amazing
https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter/videos

Beautiful Reo and I'm jealous of the vaporflask you have. Although I only use Reo's now.

Thanks for the link, I will check it out. This is the most friendly and helpful group I have experienced.
They make the VF about 30 minutes from where I live.
Got the VF V1 serial #108 and VF2 serial #147. Both have DNA30. Very comfortable to use.
Looking to find- reo's wood bf.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Thanks for the link, I will check it out. This is the most friendly and helpful group I have experienced.
They make the VF about 30 minutes from where I live.
Got the VF V1 serial #108 and VF2 serial #147. Both have DNA30. Very comfortable to use.
Looking to find- reo's wood bf.

You're welcome, the woodvils are beautiful mods as well. I always liked the vaporflasks, didn't care too much about the dna40 they did. They just cost a lot haha. I'd rather spend money on other things than a mod I wouldn't use now. I sold everything I ever used before Reo's when I packed up and moved to Reoville. You're right it is a very helpful group and welcoming. When I first came in, I was welcomed with open arms and a lot of people have an answer to any problems it seems. Plus Mr. Rob frequently posts so it's amazing to see his customer service transfer over to here. He's a heck of a good guitar player too.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wahooo Cracker!!!!! congrats on gettin the reo and welcome!!!

since raynman hasn't shown up yet, be sure to cut an inverted V in the bottom of the tube so it doesn't suction to the bottle. I'm new to reos myself, but you'll find tons and tons of help here!! Can't wait til you get it built and vape on it

Cracker23

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
NE Atlanta metro
Thanks for all the kind welcome posts. Why did I wait so long to buy a Reo? Learning is going very well. With dripper, I don't even touch the bottle very much. Almost like auto feed, when I inhale it is bringing up liquid. Very nice first day with my new Grand. I don't see myself using my other mods very much now, need to have a large sale, lol. My new setup. image.jpg

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
WELCOME CRACKER!!

Love your forum name!

I see you're not using a rebuildable attie. Is it too hard for you to do?

I ask because the rebuildables give so much more vaping pleasure, more throat hit, more flavor, more vape. I certainly used 510 atties till the RDA's came out and was very satisfied with them...till I tried my first rebuildable...a game changer!!!!

Oh and save up your money cuz you WILL be getting at least one more Reo...it happens to all of us:laugh:

Cracker23

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
NE Atlanta metro
WELCOME CRACKER!!

Love your forum name!

I see you're not using a rebuildable attie. Is it too hard for you to do?

I ask because the rebuildables give so much more vaping pleasure, more throat hit, more flavor, more vape. I certainly used 510 atties till the RDA's came out and was very satisfied with them...till I tried my first rebuildable...a game changer!!!!

Oh and save up your money cuz you WILL be getting at least one more Reo...it happens to all of us:laugh:

I like your forum name as well. I tried rebuildables and was able to use them for a short time. Complications from my accident and surgeries have increased over time. My hands shake and I am unable to hold onto small objects due to numbness. I have purchased pre made, ready to use wick/coils but it gets expensive.
Thanks for the welcome post.

Cracker23

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
NE Atlanta metro
^^ We all have that same question "Why did I wait so long to buy a Reo" haha. I had a few other set ups that are all at new homes thanks to ECF. I don't even want another mod unless I had more Reo's to my collection. I have 2 and "for now" <-- key words haha, and I'm happy with 2 at the moment.

Saving up some money to try and get a wood Reo when they become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread