Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
It's rare these days to find such a wonderful group of people willing to help someone else. I, personally find great joy in helping others and it's so refreshing to see others do the same. You've all helped me so much with my sometimes stupid questions, learing all this stuff, and so on. What you did for the other member is just astounding. I'm so proud to be a part of such wonderful, giving people. This has made my day, week, month....etc. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I never thought I'd consider a group of internet people my "friends" until now. But I truly do with you all. You all are incredible.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I bet you would. I'm in shorts and flip flops. Just sayin :D

Blonde, cute, and live in a state with perfect weather. No wonder you have a sunny outlook.

However, even a hardened, dark, and philosophical man (who lives in a state with a real winter season) like myself can see the goodness of this community. Well said.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Anyone from the home town of Lynyrd Skynyrd can't be bad! Is the Big Ape still spouting radio waves?

We are all kindred vaping souls. It's not hard to find nice people when they all have similar interests.

I have fond memories of Jacksonville Beach from my childhood. Big waves, high seawalls, and shells everywhere ... that and great sizzling steaks!

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Blonde, cute, and live in a state with perfect weather. No wonder you have a sunny outlook.

However, even a hardened, dark, and philosophical man (who lives in a state with a real winter season) like myself can see the goodness of this community. Well said.

I needed that today. More than you know. Thank you my dear.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Anyone from the home town of Lynyrd Skynyrd can't be bad! Is the Big Ape still spouting radio waves?

We are all kindred vaping souls. It's not hard to find nice people when they all have similar interests.

I have fond memories of Jacksonville Beach from my childhood. Big waves, high seawalls, and shells everywhere ... that and great sizzling steaks!

I work at Jax Beach. Love it.

Did you live here? I wish I had more friends that vaped here. I'm all by myself with that. Would love some vaping friends.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I work at Jax Beach. Love it.

Did you live here? I wish I had more friends that vaped here. I'm all by myself with that. Would love some vaping friends.

Nah, I was a vacationer with my parents back in those days. When I got old enough to go by myself, it was Panama City and Daytona, although I did go to Fernandina with friends one year. We rented a 3 bedroom house a block off the beach. I still miss Jax, though.

There has to be people on ECF in your area. Is there a vape shop? When Stormy's Vapor Cellar opened a brick and mortar store in Macon I found that there were lots of vapers in town. The place is packed just about every time I go in. They have vape meets once a month, although I have been tied up on vape night every time, so far.

ETA: Just checked Bing. Yep, there's a bunch of vape shops. Find one with a vape night and you will meet all kinds of vapers.

Last edited:

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
It's rare these days to find such a wonderful group of people willing to help someone else. I, personally find great joy in helping others and it's so refreshing to see others do the same. You've all helped me so much with my sometimes stupid questions, learing all this stuff, and so on. What you did for the other member is just astounding. I'm so proud to be a part of such wonderful, giving people. This has made my day, week, month....etc. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I never thought I'd consider a group of internet people my "friends" until now. But I truly do with you all. You all are incredible.

It is interesting the interaction with each other seemingly with no age gap. From 18 year olds to 80 year olds males or females all mesh into a great group.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Nah, I was a vacationer with my parents back in those days. When I got old enough to go by myself, it was Panama City and Daytona, although I did go to Fernandina with friends one year. We rented a 3 bedroom house a block off the beach. I still miss Jax, though.

There has to be people on ECF in your area. Is there a vape shop? When Stormy's Vapor Cellar opened a brick and mortar store in Macon I found that there were lots of vapers in town. The place is packed just about every time I go in. They have vape meets once a month, although I have been tied up on vape night every time, so far.

ETA: Just checked Bing. Yep, there's a bunch of vape shops. Find one with a vape night and you will meet all kinds of vapers.

Yeah, I know. There are a few here. I'm just not the meet and vape with random people kinda person. I should venture out more.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Yeah, I know. There are a few here. I'm just not the meet and vape with random people kinda person. I should venture out more.

Find two friends that vape and make them go with you to vape night. I agree, I'm better at making friends when the sun's out.

The good part is that vape meets usually start right after work. In the summer, it's daylight until 9pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread