I can't find a liquid i LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDvon91

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2015
UK, South Yorkshire
Thanks again Guys,

The list of juices i want to try now is ever growing!

I've had a few people suggest trying custards now so i think its about time i give them a go.

@Ladiekali - I'll see if i can get any of these over here in the uk and give them a whirl, by the sounds of it your tastes are similar to mine so i mi ght find a new fav in that list!

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Harrisburg, PA
I couldn't find any adv's for over a year. Now I have a dozen. I thought I liked fruity and candy. Turns out what I like to vape, isn't what I would normally pick. I vape caramels, butterscotch, creams... I wouldn't eat caramel or butterscotch to save my life, but boy do I like to vape it.

I can not tell you how much juice I bought. Mostly fruits.
I never found a strawberry I could vape and I love strawberry everything to eat.

I love to eat coconut, but don't like to vape it.

I was also afraid to spend money on expensive juice.
Until I did that is.
I like shopping at giant vapes and they have free shipping.

Some favorites of mine are
Cyclops vapor, Artemis
G2 vapor, mr cookie
Kings crown, the Kings throne
Cyclops vapor, colossus
Classified, indulge
Alice in vapeland, twas brillig
Alice in vapeland, duchess de leche
The vapor room, caramel

I also recently switched from tanks and drippers to 510 atties and cartos.
Totally changed the vape game for me as far as flavor goes. And ease of use.
I buy mine from avid, and the aero's are my favorite if you wanted to try one.
Also 510 atties are great for taste testing new juices.

Also, make sure your juice steeps. One week to one month. If I don't like it after a month, i pif it.
Some juices really start to pop after a couple weeks. Some juice will lose flavor even.

Once you figure out the flavors you like to vape.... Not eat.... You will have better luck picking out ejuice.

I know for me I don't like citrus, coconut, chocolate, strawberry, Apple, kiwi, cinnamon, mint, menthol

I do like, cakes, creams, pear, blueberry, blackberry, butterscotch, caramel,

Also nic levels. I like most of my juices at 12, some at 6. 3 mg I never like, and 18 puts a lump in my throat.

I wish you luck on your journey to vape bliss, it took me over a year to find mine, but I finally did.

I

+1 for ALL the juices in this post. We have the same tastes. I would add I vape gallons of Cuttwood Sugar Bear. Like their Unicorn Milk, but not as much as SB. For strawberry I would go with Oh Face Beantown or Alpha Cloud Science by Teleos. A nice cakey flavor is Gotti by MOV's Creme de la Crema line.

If you want a nice mint, one that is not menthol at all, just got Plume Room's Creamy Mint. Very nice & refreshing.

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Harrisburg, PA
I will check out cuttwood sugar bear.

Every week i chicken out on buying alpha by cloud science.
I'll give it a go. Beta is pretty good for a fruit vape.
I just ordered g2 Vazilla since I found it half off. Im excited to try that one.

My next venture is to find or make a cake batter juice that I love.
The Gotti from Moutain Oak Vapors I mentioned claims to be custard but it tastes like a delicious white cake. The Alpha got better with time, very creamy strawberry after a couple weeks. I like Vazilla & have gone through a couple of bottles but I think my last batch wasn't as good. That happens. I also just went back to Bombies 'nana cream. It's a big fave on Reddit. Gets really nice & creamy over time. Not great out of the mail, but the banana dies down with steeping & the other flavors come through.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Awesome. I like these recomendations! Thanks.

I just tried nitelite vapors today for the first time, butterscotch and bluberry beach. Both are really really good. And im surprised as they are pretty cheap too. Free shipping and $5 for 10ml! Definately reccomend those two flavors to try.

I am feeling pretty lucky to have so many all day vapes when a few short weeks ago I had none.

wesson

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
I really like anything with coconut and pineapple. My go to has been Mt Baker Vapor Ocean Breeze. Recently tried Vape Wild's Pina Colada and really like that as well. Their Carnival Apple is really good too! I use 50/50 and 3 mg nic if that helps.

Hi Kendall:

Based on what you say, you might want to give Halo's Malibu and Midnight Apple a shot. I'm pretty fussy about the flavours that I vape, IOW, I can't find many that I like, but these two really shine (for me).

Peter

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Cannot go wrong with hangsens when starting out price/quality superb, so when you taste a premium e juice you will know why..

I actually find my ejuice by watching pbusardo reviews he has been 100% spot on on taste on every juice recommended
and the ones with street shout outs are spectacular.. Unfortunately he hasn't done any in a long time,
he does give favorable mention while reviewing gear, hopefully he does whole juice lines again lol..

:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread