I caved :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Well, after using my smok Magneto with Aerotank for a whole 3 weeks, I've pulled the trigger on a Provari! I thoroughly blame all of you :D

I must have read hundreds of threads on here, watched countless YouTube videos and picked through even more set up options. I've spent around 10 hours today just going through it all! In the end I decided I had to have one, and nearly ordered from a vendor that I was warned against, so thanks for saving me!

I've gone for the polished mini with blue LED's and an Ibtanked 22mm with a few accessories including a vanity ring and 5 cartomizers. Until the tank arrives I have my Aerotank plus a mini RDA that I can at least safely use now while practicing making coils (I didn't trust myself using it on a mech mod!).

Now I just need a fancy Provarinati signature :D

Last edited:

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Congrats on an excellent purchase! You will not be disappointed, I wasn't. Provari symbol.jpg

Arch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
United States
casaa.org
You made a good choice! I personally love my blue LED light, it's extremely clear and easy to see. You're also going to love your IBT Carto-tank, they're fantastic once you get the hang of it. Make sure you read Baditude's guide on how to set it up if you're unaware. That can be found here:

Baditude's Cartomizer Guide

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
You made a good choice! I personally love my blue LED light, it's extremely clear and easy to see. You're also going to love your IBT Carto-tank, they're fantastic once you get the hang of it. Make sure you read Baditude's guide on how to set it up if you're unaware. That can be found here:

Baditude's Cartomizer Guide

Thanks! Already ahead there, I've read it 3 times over :D

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Congrats! I agree on the blue LED. Glad I made that choice. It is the dimmest of the 3 from what I read, but it is easy to see in all light, and doesn't blind you when driving at night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! I've worked with visibility of the spectrum to the human eye before, so knew that green would be the brightest, followed by red and blue. It was only ever a choice between the retro looking red and the more subtle blue for me. I may have picked red with a different body colour, but the blue on polished steel made me quiver :D

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I live in an apartment block, and our guy seems allergic to the buzzer so I've already become a lobby prowler at around the usual 10:30am when I'm working the afternoon shift. I just might camp down there Monday night!

ProVarii don't arrive when you think they should. You'll discover if your vape carrier normally arrives at 10:30, the day of delivery they'll arrive at 10:00 making you miss signing for it because you weren't expecting them so early.

Yes..... You must sign for the blessed one.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
ProVarii don't arrive when you think they should. You'll discover if your vape carrier normally arrives at 10:30, the day of delivery they'll arrive at 10:00 making you miss signing for it because you weren't expecting them so early.

I have heard that :p I just hope that if I miss it and need to pick it up that the dreaded red Royal Mail missed delivery card asks me to wait 24 hours and not an ungodly 48!

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA

Mine was the opposite. Mine is always putting mail in the boxes by 8:45, and knocking on my door if I need to sign by 9:30.... Day my ProVari arrived, he pulled up at 11:15 I think. I ran to the curb barefoot, before he could even get out of truck to walk to door, with snow/ice on ground just to sign for it faster!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread