I caved :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I live in an apartment block, and our guy seems allergic to the buzzer so I've already become a lobby prowler at around the usual 10:30am when I'm working the afternoon shift. I just might camp down there Monday night!

if you're in the UK, it will probably take longer,,,,,,,,,

and welcome to the family!!!!!!!

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Nice, i just pulled the trigger on a bronze full size package, hoping to have mine by the weekend, i like my VV & MVP but decided it was time to stop screwing around lol í.½í¸ƒ

That was exactly my thinking. There are plenty of stories about people wasting so much on cheaper mods over the years before settling on a Provari. I figured I would miss out all the stuff I didn't truly want and go straight to the end game :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
You can blame it on us if you like. We will gladly bear the brunt. :vapor:

I absolutely do blame all of you! Before this forum if I had seen the Provari for sale, I would have taken a sharp intake of breath and swiftly moved on. The more I read on here, the more I convinced myself I NEEDED it immediately :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
The day my mini was to be delivered I made a run to the post office so the femail man couldn't torture me by circling the block 3 times like with the rest of the vape mail I get

Man, ya'll have some mean mailmen (women)...whatever. Mine brings mine to the door and waits for me to get there. I don't rush to the mailbox for him? You should train them better than that. ;)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Man, ya'll have some mean mailmen (women)...whatever. Mine brings mine to the door and waits for me to get there. I don't rush to the mailbox for him? You should train them better than that. ;)

Me & mine have an *arrangement* ..... He has signed for a lot of my stuff but on ProVari day I wasn't taking any chances. :lol:

Now on days there's a sub I want to beat the hell out of them. Can't count on them to do anything right. I'm lucky if I even get my packages that day.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Well... I knew there would be something stopping me from bathing in the glow from my Provari today!

Arrived on time, opened it up to find!... A satin silver instead of the polished. Luckily the vendor I purchased from sorted it very quickly so it's on its way back for an exchange! Thursday/Friday can't come soon enough now :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread