I cheated on juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
On my 6th day of analog free and really getting into the PV. I smoked menthol for about 27 years. When I started with my PV of course I had to get minty fresh flaves but I also got some caramel, vanilla and so on. The only one I could taste was the menthal ones. I went to the local Hobby Lobby and bought some of the LorAnn's oils. I put a few small drops in the ones I didn't think were strong enough and WOW what a difference! I guess all those years of menthal have clogged my taste buds. I'm happy now that I can taste more than mint flavors now. :)

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi and welcome to the ECF Forum stover.p!
You are a bit quicker than I was.. Took me a while b4 being able to taste anything and what a huge diff when it happened.. The breathing was better, I could taste better.. Now I don't use much salt anymore cause I really CAN taste it in foods I use to put it in. LOL
I actually use less on certain spices now than b4 I started vaping as I have a much better taste for them.. Glad everything is working out for ya.. Keep it up!!!

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
The LorAnn's I bought were 2 little bottles for 3.69. Not bad since it only takes a drop to flavor something. I found it in the candy making isle at the local Hobby Lobby. It's worth a try if you have any juice that needs some flavor. I think they had about 20 different flavors too.

So far I haven't noticed in difference in things tasting different but I'm waiting for it! I do notice I like water now and I didn't used to............weird.

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
.... now that I can taste more .... :)

Yes!

party-smiley-048.gif

...and then there is the food thing....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.