Too much menthal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
I smoked menthal for 27 years and vaped it for about a week until my new flavors came in. Here's the problem.............I can't taste the fun flavors. I used a new atty and I got from a good source. Does it just take a while for the menthal to "burn out" of your taste buds?? I'm missing the good flavors of

Vanilla
Caramel
English Toffee

I have the same nic level for those as I did for menthal........26mg. I have a 510 with the PTB in my carts.

I so want to taste the sweet stuff!! :(

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
ok so now try to drip some new fluid of your choice on it and try it out, if it still taste bad you need to do a dry burn to get out that bad taste, once thats done,(dry burn) and you drip some new fluid of choice on it then it should be good to go, if not then what kind of juice sre you using, could be the juice is bad too, however I doubt thats it

tomoiaga

Mar 30, 2010
Cluj-Napoca
Same here, I did not understand how they were doing ratings for flavors since I could not taste any except feel the menthol. Anyway, the first one I ever tested was after a week I believe and it was red bull (it gets too sweet after a while :) ). Just wait a little, go with your flavors and in time, probably one week, maybe two but I doubt it, you will taste those yummy flavors :)
Ah, also try Caramel or English toffee, my Vanilla (Dekang based) seems to be week and can't taste too much of it.

Last edited:

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
alot of what we get vaping is 'tasted' thru your nose. i have noticed that if i vape one flavor too long the flavor diminishes to a degree. i like to think that i am just getting used to it. i tend to switch between flavors quite often because of this.

some have mentioned using a 'nettle pot'(?!?!) to clean your sinus passages out and say they worked too, but i would think that would be better for extreme cases.

i'll just rotate my flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread