I consider GotVapes responsible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
For me finally, 100%, quitting analogs! :2cool:

On July 8th I tried my first GotVapes product - the Vision carto-tank. At that time I had fallen back into still being a one, maybe even two, analog a day-er. Since that first fill (GotVapes VISION - First fill and use - YouTube) I've had one analog, and comparing between the two sealed the deal.

Then came the Bud Sapphire. Then came the T2P, and the VV passthrough. I've said this before but I have to mention it one more time: Analog's can't compete with the hardware GotVapes is putting out! It's widely said that dripping on an atomizer is the best way to get flavor and/or vapor and after believing that for almost a year and then trying these products it's my opinion that dripping is far inferior to GotVapes' various cartomizer solutions.

I'm back to breathing! My yoga, my flute playing, running and biking, and just waking up in the morning have all drastically improved. It's amazing how much just one or two analogs a day can keep you back. Almost every single friend of mine smokes a pack of cigarettes a day and this was previously a problem for me. I decided to create this topic after happily pondering that in the last month I've never even considered trading the PV for one. Now my friends ask me to satisfy their tobacco-lust :laugh:

Much thanks to Danno and Chris for improving my life through their business venture :2cool:

x-smok3

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Tennessee
I very much agree. Dripping and atties in general did not do it for me at all. I am really stoked on their Ultimate CE2 fluxomizer. I know, they are not perfect yet (a little fiddling is worth it) and I hope the next versions will wick even better without the adjustments BUT Got vapes is a great vendor and they are very much responsible for my massive liquid consumption on these CE2's ;)

VirusZ

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
La La Land
Flute you said? That reminds me:

A flutist was hiking in the mountains, and he came upon a shepherd who was tending a large herd of sheep that were grazing in the alpine meadow.
The flutist took a fancy to the sheep, and asked the shepherd:
"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I have one?"
The shepherd thought this was an odd request, but thought that there was little chance that the man would guess the exact
number of sheep, so he said, "Sure."
The flutist guessed "You have 287 sheep," to the shepherd's astonishment, since this was exactly how many sheep he had.
The flutist got all excited and asked, "Can I pick out my sheep now?" and the shepherd grudgingly gave his permission.
The flutist selected his sheep, bent over, and swung the sheep over his shoulders, to carry home with him.
The shepherd then got an idea and asked, "If I guess what your occupation is, can I have my sheep back?"
The flutist was a bit surprised by this, but figured that it was unlikely that the shepherd would be able to guess his
occupation, and went along with the deal.
The shepherd then guessed, "You're a flutist, aren't you?"
The flutist was very surprised and asked, "How did you know?"
to which the shepherd responded, "Put the dog down and we'll talk about it."

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread