I did it and now i get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlag

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Athens
I've been vaping for more than 2 years.
Started with egos then got a vamo after that an Evic that I was carrying around for 8 months.
I never thought to buy a Provari as I just couldn't justify the cost.
I thought what my evic does is exactlly what the Provari does.
After i got a mech Mech mod by Leo (great mod) that I used since the beginning of the year.

I dont know what got into me and yesterday i ordered a provari mini which i got just today.
All i can say is NOW I GET IT. Now i know what the hype is all about. I dont know what it does but it does it better than others.
And also the menu is amazing. Its like moving to Apple from windows. No bells and whistles. Just works the easiest way without having any excess stuff.
I feel silly that i got it in the end of its lifecycle but to tell you the truth i dont know how it can be improved.
I never vape more than 4 Volts and i am not a cloud chaser. The only thing that i am after is a good quality vape and i am more than happy with it.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Congrats!
Also, while i have no inside info, my guess is that the P3 is going to be DIFFERENT than the ProVari - that it will be a new device with different appeal, but may NOT replace the current ProVari version.

So I'm saving up to get one - maybe - but may just get something else if it's not a great fit for my vaping (another ProVari 2.5, or a REO maybe).

Anyway - CONGRATS, glad you love it!

Started with egos then got a vamo after that an Evic that I was carrying around for 8 months.
After i got a mech Mech mod by Leo (great mod) that I used since the beginning of the year.

I dont know what got into me and yesterday i ordered a provari mini which i got just today.
All i can say is NOW I GET IT. Now i know what the hype is all about. I dont know what it does but it does it better than others.
And also the menu is amazing. Its like moving to Apple from windows. No bells and whistles. Just works the easiest way without having any excess stuff.
I feel silly that i got it in the end of its lifecycle but to tell you the truth i dont know how it can be improved.
I never vape more than 4 Volts and i am not a cloud chaser. The only thing that i am after is a good quality vape and i am more than happy with it.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014

Congrats!!!!
May you have many a great vape from your new precious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
3si3.jpg

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Hi guys,

This is Blake with ProVape. I am new to the forums and newish to ProVape. But I wanted to chime in and let you guys know that Train2 is correct about the 2.5 not going anywhere. The next version is going to be an addition to the ProVari family, not a replacement.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Accepting pre-orders? Lol

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Thanks Blake - welcome to the wild and crazy ProVape forums on ECF.
If anyone offends you, well, don't be surprised - we're pretty offensive. But most of us love your products!
2thumbs.gif

You are correct. It is not replacing anything at all. It is a new addition to the family and the 2.5 is still going to be very much a part of that family.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Thanks Blake - welcome to the wild and crazy ProVape forums on ECF.
If anyone offends you, well, don't be surprised - we're pretty offensive. But most of us love your products!
2thumbs.gif

Can't help but have my mind bouncing everywhere trying to figure out what it will be capable of; how it will look, and when/how I can get my hands on one.
aha8e3yv.jpg

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK

Like you I started with Blu then went to an eGo-c twist then on to a eVic. I too at first thought that the ProVari was an overpriced battery tube, that is until I finally broke down and bought one. Now my ProVari along with a ProTank 2 is my favorite vaping rig.

Congrats on the ProVari and welcome to the family!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Hi Blake. Did you get a raise? I mentioned this when I filled out the customer satisfaction survey. You were very helpful and polite.

Hi guys,

This is Blake with ProVape. I am new to the forums and newish to ProVape. But I wanted to chime in and let you guys know that Train2 is correct about the 2.5 not going anywhere. The next version is going to be an addition to the ProVari family, not a replacement.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Like you I started with Blu then went to an eGo-c twist then on to a eVic. I too at first thought that the ProVari was an overpriced battery tube, that is until I finally broke down and bought one. Now my ProVari along with a ProTank 2 is my favorite vaping rig.

Congrats on the ProVari and welcome to the family!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Pretty much the same here. Prior to my purchase, I was struggling with justifying the cost. I finally bit the bullet and ordered one. Once I got my first one I was so pleased with the performance that I ordered a second one a week later. :laugh:

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
I'm very pleased to hear that the v2.5 will continue. My satin mini is my favorite device, and the one I use most often. Admittedly I haven't tried everything, or even close to everything, but of everything I have tried (including the ZNA) I still prefer my mini.

I am looking forward to whatever the new unit from Provape might be, but I'm happy to know that if I don't like it as much as the V2.5 I'll still be able to buy The type of Provari I've come to love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread