I Done buying E Juices..

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
United States
from anyone but AVE! After basically wasting 500.00 trying all kinds of juices i finally got serious and tried all my Ave jucies i had bought samples of. What was i waiting for, it was like i had found my holy grail of vaping. All of their bacco juices are soooo good. So after a week of vaping almost exclusivly AVE juices, i have started to pass my samples from all the other vendors (some which were ok, but none in the class of AVE) to my fellow new vapors at work (passing it on) at the same time preaching about AVE. i have placed a bulk order, got a bunch of Raf from the sale before it is gone and i am done shopping around!! I will continue to try ave other juices and see what other gems i can find. I am now an AVE zombie!!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Too bad about the Raf. I have a 12ml bottle here from over a month ago and when I first tried it, I though it was okay. However, I just broke it out right now, in light of the discussion here and it's delicious! My buds must've changed or something because I am totally appreciating the sweet, rich flavor... I'll have to save the bottle and break it out every now and again as a special treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread