I dream a cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinturbo4486

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Biloxi, Mississippi (USA)
So I've been smoke free for about 9 days now and last night had a crazy dream about smoking cigarettes again. The little I remember was I was at a friends house and was vaping while he was smoking, and after being over there awhile I told him "Give me a cigarette". He gave me one and I remember being very guilty and thinking I shouldn't do this... and I felt that way all the way until I lit it up and took that first drag but I couldn't stop myself and I smoked the whole thing.

I thought it was a kind of weird dream that I would share, and pretty much shows that I'm not completely over cigarettes yet because I guess I still subconsciously crave/think about them. So I was just curious if any of you have had dreams like this? About smoking, vaping or both?

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Don't expect your beast within to ever forget cigarettes.

I've had a rare cigarette since I essentially quit about 10 months ago, and was always horribly disappointed. They'll never be the same to me as they were, but my body won't let me forget them anyway; it wants to go home. There's just no home to go back to.

zenoland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Central Florida
When I first started vaping and wanted a cig, I would have one. By the 3rd day I found that the cig stunk to high heaven. I still have cig cravings and light up a cig but they are quite infrequent (maybe once a month). Cannot take more than one puff because it is too stinky. So I put it out and save it till my next craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread