I finally found my All Day Vape!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
So I have been testing and testing flavors from a broad range of vendors, and since I consider myself somewhat seasoned now, I thought I would share my thoughts and suggestions for anyone looking for an all day vape that delivers. My newest favorite is a mixture I created and its "Moo juice" from MtBakerVapors combined with "Vanda" from Johnson's Creek. The taste is SO mellow and the clouds are extra thick. Its like a strawberry milkshake, but not as tart as the Moo juice is on its own. I cant get enough of the flavor. Alone, each of these flavors are great, but combined they are epic.

I also would highly suggest The Vanilla Bean, Creme Brulee (which tastes like a caramel, vanilla cappuccino), and their Orange De Sangre. High Brow has blown me away with the quality of their juice, which is amazing right out of the bottle. Id really give them a shot if you are on the hunt for some great flavors.

Johnson's Creek was my starter company, and I still like them. The Ranier and Vanda are the 2 I prefer, hands down. The other flavors, not so much, but that is personal preference. I vape 100% VG juices in Mini Vivi Nova tanks, and have had no issues with wicking or burning on Ego batteries, and a tornado passthrough.

So what is your all day vape?:p

Last edited:

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Johnson's Creek was my starter company, and I still like them. The Ranier and Vanda are the 2 I prefer, hands down. The other flavors, not so much, but that is personal preference. I vape 100% PG juices in Mini Vivi Nova tanks, and have had no issues with wicking or burning on Ego batteries, and a tornado passthrough.

So what is your all day vape?:p

PG or VG?? I thought you were VG. I was going to ask you if you'd tried Velvet Cloud Vapors yet.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
My favorite (possibly) ADV is Banana Pudding from The Vapor Room. The banana isn't candyish, and the vanilla wafer is spot on. I'm not sure if I could vape it all day or not since I only had a 5ml sample and ran out too soon. I'm waiting for vape mail with a bigger bottle, so I'll find out soon enough.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
My favorite (possibly) ADV is Banana Pudding from The Vapor Room. The banana isn't candyish, and the vanilla wafer is spot on. I'm not sure if I could vape it all day or not since I only had a 5ml sample and ran out too soon. I'm waiting for vape mail with a bigger bottle, so I'll find out soon enough.

I LOVE the Vapor Room, and I never see much posted about them. They even list customer created flavors and they have so many flavors it's insane! The lemon meringue pie and peach cobbler are out of this world ( for me ), and I'm vaping the orange creamsicle right now.....wonderful stuff!!...and vapable right out of the mailbox for many of the flavors!!

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
I LOVE the Vapor Room, and I never see much posted about them. They even list customer created flavors and they have so many flavors it's insane! The lemon meringue pie and peach cobbler are out of this world ( for me ), and I'm vaping the orange creamsicle right now.....wonderful stuff!!...and vapable right out of the mailbox for many of the flavors!!

I only got a few samples but loved the ones I got. I'm gonna have to try some others. The ones you mentioned sound delicious!

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
All of these suggestions sound really good, but vg alone gives no throat hit at all. I like an 80/20 pg/vg blend. It gives a good throat hit and still has a ton of vapor. The flavors though sound really good.

I believe The Vapor Room's standard and suggested ratio is 80/20, but you have several other options. I opt for 50/50.

yerdreamsrequiem

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Wellington, KS, USA
Unicorn blood from fuzion, I never get tired of this juice

I like unicorn blood, I really do. But it's too sweet for it to be my all day vape. I keep a spare cart around for my eGo, but I tank Johnson Creek's Domestic. Good earthy taste. It has a heck of a kick to it, though. I can vape most juices at around 4.7 volts on my DC catomizer tank, but I can't get this juice above 4.0 without hacking up a lung..

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013

That shop is near me, Roonies.. and yes they do have some very very nice stuffages!! :2cool:

umm not sure on that 80/20.. when I had a chance to snag stuff last month, most of mine was a 50/50 if not a 60/30.. but think it's because that is what I picked?? Not sure, but it was 3 weeks ago :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread