Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
About 12:30 this morning I finally gave in to the temptation and ordered up a Reo Mini. Obviously I see most all the posts (good and bad) and after months and months of seeing nothing but positive reviews on the Reo's I finally bought one, even though I have been staying away from the juice fed mods for awhile.

I see that Robert has already shipped it out, so I should be experiencing that quality in a couple of days.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
About 12:30 this morning I finally gave in to the temptation and ordered up a Reo Mini. Obviously I see most all the posts (good and bad) and after months and months of seeing nothing but positive reviews on the Reo's I finally bought one, even though I have been staying away from the juice fed mods for awhile.

I see that Robert has already shipped it out, so I should be experiencing that quality in a couple of days.

Good morning, Elendil. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Which one did you get?

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Learning curve?

:) Sure. As with any pv, there is a learning curve. This one has more to do with when to squeeze the bottle, how much to squeeze the bottle. It is different for every type of atomizer and with every user. We all have our own "sweet spot". For instance...I use both LR510 and LR306 atomizers with my minis, and I vape them at "almost flooding" at all times. I happen to like a wet vape....for me it seems to bring forth good flavor and more fullfilling vapor volume. And I could be wrong, but my atomizers seem to last longer....either that or I have the "golden touch" (knocking on wood) with atomizers. For some people, this takes about 5 minutes to figure out what they like....for others it may take a day...maybe two.

*edit...it took me two days. But I'm a fussy user who has no patience. I was always looking for the "easier than smoking" solution.

Last edited:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Yeah, that is one reason I have moved away from feeder mods in general. It always seemed like I was getting too much juice or not enough. I am sure much of it was due to me, but they never seemed to live up to expectations.

The little reservoir well is great - assuming your atty is primed, once you see the slightest bit of juice in the well, that's all you need. And then there's the "blind sqonking" method - just draw on it a bit while pressing the bottle until you hear some gurgling or feel any resistance, and you're good to go. A little practice and it becomes second nature.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I don't think you'll have much of a learning curve. I was completely new to mods, and my Mini is performing flawlessly for me. Burnt one atty getting the hang of it, had to learn that the button didn't need all of the pressure I was applying, that was pretty much it. The real beauty is being able to pull out the bottle and batt, stick your atty in some PGA, and rinse the whole mod out with hot water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread